Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
767 upvotes
Scarborough
Here the Raptors are, on the brink of making history for the city and country in this sport and people all over here arguing and worrying over no free fries, they need to lose more games to ensure more chances at free fries, etc. The Raptors blessed us with so many free fries already this whole season long, along with into the playoffs from their very deep run all the way as far as they have reached. Should get that no one is entitled to having the team have to come through every time to ensure they get the free fries. It is about something much more important at this stage for the team and the city with only one win left to make history. Finish them off Raptors! The time is NOW!!
Oct 30, 2012
140 posts
68 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
Strafe1 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 12:10 am
Here the Raptors are, on the brink of making history for the city and country in this sport and people all over here arguing and worrying over no free fries, they need to lose more games to ensure more chances at free fries, etc. The Raptors blessed us with so many free fries already this whole season long, along with into the playoffs from their very deep run all the way as far as they have reached. Should get that no one is entitled to having the team have to come through every time to ensure they get the free fries. It is about something much more important at this stage for the team and the city with only one win left to make history. Finish them off Raptors! The time is NOW!!
And make sure to get 12 (or more) 3's!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4875 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
silverele wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 11:44 am
You have some of the most negative posts in this thread that are boarderline trolling. You say it's bad if they win because it will cause people to be happy and make noise, but you still want free fries off of the Raptors and hope they continue to lose as well? Pick a side. God forbid people show some pride in a Canadian team a few nights out of the year.

Either way, hopefully we'll win Thursday with free fries to boot! It's horrible what happened to KD, but it does boost our chances
Strafe1 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 12:10 am
My side has been clear all along. Freebie side.
Is free food more important than Raptors making history? Of course.
If people is honking their car because of the free fries, it is easier to forgive than they do it because of raptor win.
Either way, those late night noise are not welcome no matter the reason.
On the other hand, if they win and does not get 12 3 pointers, it would be disappointing. No free food and noise at night. The worst case.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7312 posts
3560 upvotes
North York
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 9:35 am
My side has been clear all along. Freebie side.
Lol you don't know when to shut up, do you?
I'll buy you free fries if Raptors win with fewer than 12 three pointers.
Last edited by DragonRider on Jun 12th, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 12, 2011
488 posts
169 upvotes
MARKHAM
DragonRider wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 10:12 am
First of all, that's not guaranteed and we all know you won't.

Secondly, why does he have to support the Raptors? Don't force your preferences and way of life onto him.

Raps winning may be important to some, but not everyone. We have to respect that.

To him, free fries > Raptors winning and there's no reason for us to bash him over that.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7312 posts
3560 upvotes
North York
MobyZz wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 10:14 am
Secondly, why does he have to support the Raptors? Don't force your preferences and way of life onto him.
I am not forcing my preference to anyone.
It's just a friendly reminder that sometimes it's better to keep your opinion to yourself, especially on a thread with likely plenty of Raptors fans hoping for a winning that would make history.
Jul 12, 2011
488 posts
169 upvotes
MARKHAM
DragonRider wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:01 am
I am not forcing my preference to anyone.
It's just a friendly reminder that sometimes it's better to keep your opinion to yourself, especially on a thread with likely plenty of Raptors fans hoping for a winning that would make history.
Why should he have to though? This is a free fries thread isn't it?

He should be allowed to talk about free fries.

I don't see why he should be ragged on for voicing his opinion.

There is a thread at the bottom of the forum to talk about the Raptors success and fsilures. This thread has to do with fries, not the raptors playoff or finals successes. Look, ive followed the finals and the Raptors as closely as anyone else, but I ain't gonna rag on anyone who doesn't follow the team.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2461 posts
1414 upvotes
I was reading an article where McDonalds expected this promo cost them about $700,000 but it has already cost them $2M and counting, lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2217 posts
1846 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Third Eye wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:12 am
I was reading an article where McDonalds expected this promo cost them about $700,000 but it has already cost them $2M and counting, lol.
That’s bs spin for the masses... they’re making money when the free fries are redeemed people are making other purchases... loss leader... if it wasn’t this info wouldn’t even be leaked as a news release ... news release is merely more marketing
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2217 posts
1846 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Third Eye wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:12 am
Don’t be foolish there not showing the stats how much more is purchased when people come into redeem the fries..they ain’t losing
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4875 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Yes, especially, with the $1 drinks and $1 ice cream cone.
People will usually buy a drink when redeeming free fries.
BTW, the fish and chips are total scam.
2 tiny pieces of fish and a box of fries for more than $7?
DragonRider wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 10:12 am
Look like I pinched a nerve. Face With Tears Of Joy
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
767 upvotes
Scarborough
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:26 am
That’s bs spin for the masses... they’re making money when the free fries are redeemed people are making other purchases... loss leader... if it wasn’t this info wouldn’t even be leaked as a news release ... news release is merely more marketing
Exactly. They are selling their medium fries for around $3 + taxes at regular price which is obviously quite inflated for not a whole lot of fries in one container. The cost for them to produce in mass bulk is very small in comparison to the profit they make off them and with other purchases it all works out in their favour, along with good publicity from doing this promotion all season long. Good move for their PR with this. A win-win for everyone.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5764 posts
3735 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 12:01 pm
BTW, the fish and chips are total scam.
2 tiny pieces of fish and a box of fries for more than $7?
Don't derail the topic, please... we're here for the free fries... and the Raptors!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
1668 posts
440 upvotes
Mississauga
abrahamdick wrote:
Jun 11th, 2019 3:48 pm
If Curry was taking Lowry's shot he would have moved slightly right instead of slightly left, drawing an obvious foul on Draymond Green. Foul shots, 2 out of 3 to win. 1 out of 3 to tie.

It would have to be a very flagrant foul for the refs to call it due to it determining the championship.

They missed a call on Gasol before the one they called as goaltending.
Apr 19, 2017
790 posts
592 upvotes
Relax everyone. Every sport is rigged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Donaghy
AirBnB, CucuCovers, Dipp, DROP, Flashfood, Foodora, Goodfood, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, PayTM, Ritual, SkiptheDishes, Stack, Swagbucks, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple, Wealthsimple Trade