Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1885 posts
933 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 9:25 am
wow, u didnt know the raptors won the cup lol
I said I did not watch the game. Not watching <> Not knowing. I was following the score card on my phone on regular intervals. I just didn't follow it minute by minute, so do not know if there are free fries today.
Edit: Just saw a pop up on my McD app. So there are free fries after all. Yay, what a way to finish this season.
Jan 24, 2011
637 posts
131 upvotes
Golden warriors team - Cousins Cook Bell (pepper) Green Curry

(Pepper missing)
Dec 11, 2010
104 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
What a time to be alive! Raptors deserve this Championship! See y'all at the parade on MONDAY!!!! Enjoy the fries today!!!!! wooohooooooooo 2019 Champs!!!!!!!!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11215 posts
1447 upvotes
Mississauga
A championship and free fries too. It's enough to make a grown man cry. Eat those fries with pride, boys and girls!
Oct 13, 2009
952 posts
575 upvotes
Is it possible to login to different accounts on the same device still?

I think the last time I tried, the coupon I had used for one account disappeared on the second attempt.
:rolleyes:
Nov 2, 2015
560 posts
199 upvotes
Markham
The fries that I must redeem today
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
764 upvotes
Scarborough
silverele wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 7:41 am
Steph Curry is amazing though, so quick! It's unfortunate for the Warriors that the rest of his team couldn't back him up.
Though Iguodala, Green and Cousins did deliver for the Warriors. Though Toronto answered them enough to hold them off with Pascal, Fred, Serge, Kyle and Kawhi hitting clutch shots.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15940 posts
616 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
enjoyed the final day of free fries. really great promo will be missed, hope they bring it back
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Oct 30, 2012
106 posts
145 upvotes
Just had my last free fries, what a season. McDonalds will not be doing this next season Face With Tears Of Joy

Hopefully Popeyes come back with the free chicken but I think whoever does it (if anyone does) will be raising the number to 14 three's at least.
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
764 upvotes
Scarborough
mikka2017 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 9:24 am
is there a mall with both harveys and mcDs close by to each other? free angus using harveys app code 'champs' , another hot deals thread
Markville Mall at McCowan Rd. & Hwy 7 has a Harveys in the food court and there is a McDonalds at the other side of the mall inside Walmart.
Mar 18, 2011
699 posts
280 upvotes
Pickering
I don't think there's anybody more happier that the Raptors won than McDonald's Canada, lol.