Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Jun 22, 2017
97 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto/Kingston
The McDonald's app is ridiculous. It keeps signing me out, and then refusing to let me sign in - just an endless loop of jumping fries. I've tried resetting my password so many times and it'll let me reset but then still doesn't let me sign in.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1748 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
meredithtaylor wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 6:00 pm
The McDonald's app is ridiculous. It keeps signing me out, and then refusing to let me sign in - just an endless loop of jumping fries. I've tried resetting my password so many times and it'll let me reset but then still doesn't let me sign in.
I notice the same problem recently. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked for me.
Jun 22, 2017
97 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto/Kingston
zero_ wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 6:03 pm
I notice the same problem recently. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked for me.
Seems to be the only thing that works, but the fact that I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 5-6 times in the past 2 weeks is just ridiculous. They seriously need to fix whatever bug is causing this asap.
Nov 28, 2005
37 posts
4 upvotes
Scarborough
You can also try to clear cache/data in app settings first, instead of reinstalling.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14248 posts
3308 upvotes
Senators scored first so Ottawa residents can double dip.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3638 posts
1585 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
We Remember The 3's
Last edited by b0ne on Nov 11th, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3638 posts
1585 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
We Remember The 3's
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
12127 posts
1809 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Raptors winning games but sucking at meeting the stats for free fries. I only got three, free fries thus far. I recall doing way better last season with the chicken tenders. Got so sick of them after like a dozen freebies. Didnt bother after that even when the app said another freebie win.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Aug 11, 2017
507 posts
287 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: Raptors winning games but sucking at meeting the stats for free fries. I only got three, free fries thus far. I recall doing way better last season with the chicken tenders. Got so sick of them after like a dozen freebies. Didnt bother after that even when the app said another freebie win.
Already done, can't stand the McD's fries smell anymore
Mar 11, 2018
56 posts
18 upvotes
meredithtaylor wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 6:00 pm
Clear cache/delete data in Settings worked for me.
Dec 17, 2014
563 posts
98 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 6:32 am
Raptors winning games but sucking at meeting the stats for free fries. I only got three, free fries thus far. I recall doing way better last season with the chicken tenders. Got so sick of them after like a dozen freebies. Didnt bother after that even when the app said another freebie win.
This is my third time getting fries this season. Already kind of tired. (Didn't think I would say this.)
Jul 17, 2018
372 posts
114 upvotes
Raptors made it rain! More McDonalds fries and fatness!!!!!