Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1256 posts
731 upvotes
21 3s!!! not bad at all... when you think they started having issues not log ago getting the 3s to get in :)
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
628 upvotes
smackioio wrote:
Mar 10th, 2019 6:07 pm
21 3s!!! not bad at all... when you think they started having issues not log ago getting the 3s to get in :)
Good on the team. Now’s the time to put it together for a carryover into the playoffs!
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12368 posts
2903 upvotes
RFD
Wow season high in 3s made and McCaw it a few too. No Kawhi no problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4173 posts
375 upvotes
Mississauga
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 4:09 pm
Why McDonalds keep forcing me to eat fries.
I need to lose weight.
Well you won't get fries tomorrow. Raps are getting smoked by the juggernaut 16-50 Cavs! Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit: They came close to getting us fries with 11 three pters tonight. Oh well. Confused Face
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5030 posts
2033 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MaximDude wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 9:16 pm
Well you won't get fries tomorrow. Raps are getting smoked by the juggernaut 16-50 Cavs! Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit: They came close to getting us fries with 11 three pters tonight. Oh well. Confused Face
I am glad. I gained a lot of weight lately because of raptors.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18706 posts
6729 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 8:44 am
Oh, I am so disappointed by this attitude. Ever heard of taking one for the team? I have gained a few pounds due to this promo. I don't mind taking a free order of fries every time they play. Their hopes of making a good playoff run are dead. The latest trades have been total flops. The only thing we have to look forward to is free fries. Like all good things, there will be an end. Let's enjoy as long as and as much as we can.
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB, $28 RBC 5GB promo
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5030 posts
2033 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
will888 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 8:56 am
Oh, I am so disappointed by this attitude. Ever heard of taking one for the team? I have gained a few pounds due to this promo. I don't mind taking a free order of fries every time they play. Their hopes of making a good playoff run are dead. The latest trades have been total flops. The only thing we have to look forward to is free fries. Like all good things, there will be an end. Let's enjoy as long as and as much as we can.
You are totally right!
I will have to eat the fries. But I can move my lazy ass and starts doing more exercise to burn those fat.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Aug 13, 2018
33 posts
30 upvotes
From time to time I'll get a popup notification from the app about some promotion, but haven't gotten a notification about free fries in probably 2 months! What's going on, anyone else?
Jan 19, 2017
363 posts
587 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 12th, 2019 8:44 am
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not, but there is a way to eat the free fries and not gain, and even loose weight. First figure out your daily calorie needs at your height and weight, then eat under that amount to loose, or just at that amount to maintain. Replace the calorie count for the fries with something else you would have ate and your fine. Think you might be trolling tho lol.