Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11966 posts
22122 upvotes
Scarborough
Wish I hadn't used up my McChicken and large sandwich offers earlier this week. Would've made this a nice meal combined with a free coffee.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jun 19, 2015
428 posts
160 upvotes
North York, ON
TomRFD wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:15 pm
Wish I hadn't used up my McChicken and large sandwich offers earlier this week. Would've made this a nice meal combined with a free coffee.
Make a new account but no free coffee
Nov 22, 2009
709 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:13 pm
The metabolic rate decreases with age. It is normal. If you eat 500 calories less than your BMR a day, you will lose 1lb a week stay true. But the BMR reduce which means BMR - 500 is less when you get older.
People with high metabolic rate does not get fat even if they keep eating all day long without moving. I cannot say the same for people will lower metabolic rate.
You are what you eat. If it is not consumed or got rid of, it will stay inside your body one form or another.
It is true that metabolism decreases with age but I doubt that is the limiting factor in your case. A lot of these "high metabolism" people who eat all day are most likely people who work out and have developed muscle mass which requires more calories to maintain than non-lean mass.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4981 posts
1999 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
flaris wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:41 pm
It is true that metabolism decreases with age but I doubt that is the limiting factor in your case. A lot of these "high metabolism" people who eat all day are most likely people who work out and have developed muscle mass which requires more calories to maintain than non-lean mass.
I am not going to argue with you. But you need to do more research.
It is genetic. Some people are much faster and majority are slower.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Aug 31, 2012
57 posts
38 upvotes
Scarborough
drvanostrand wrote:
Mar 13th, 2019 11:45 am
From time to time I'll get a popup notification from the app about some promotion, but haven't gotten a notification about free fries in probably 2 months! What's going on, anyone else?
This was happening to me for 2+ months. 2 days ago I toggled the notification permission off then on and now I'm getting them again.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1764 posts
1031 upvotes
Half the time I go to use this promo, the app effs up and spits out errors at me. What a garbage app.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1195 posts
818 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 2:22 pm
I am not going to argue with you. But you need to do more research.
It is genetic. Some people are much faster and majority are slower.
Isnt the difference between the highest and lowest metabolic rate only 200cal a day? I see matabolism or genetics used frequenctly as an excuse when it really is as simple as calories in vs calories out.
Jun 28, 2013
94 posts
126 upvotes
What's going on here? I screenshot my free fries because I didn't want to fiddle with the app once I arrive. It said valid till tomorrow, i went today at 12pm Scan is invalid promo expired? Da fak? Didn't even get a chance to redeem
Images
  • upload.png
Sep 30, 2015
259 posts
282 upvotes
East York, ON
GB9797 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 12:41 pm
What's going on here? I screenshot my free fries because I didn't want to fiddle with the app once I arrive. It said valid till tomorrow, i went today at 12pm Scan is invalid promo expired? Da fak? Didn't even get a chance to redeem
The offer has expired. Even if it wasn't, the QR code changes every few minutes so a screenshot would be useless.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18635 posts
6656 upvotes
Toronto
Gallifrey wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 12:43 pm
The offer has expired. Even if it wasn't, the QR code changes every few minutes so a screenshot would be useless.
Not only does it change with time, location also. I find that if I have the app open and on the free fries tab, going into the store will cause things to not work. I will need to clear cache and retry.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4981 posts
1999 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
slayerwulf wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 8:01 am
Isnt the difference between the highest and lowest metabolic rate only 200cal a day? I see matabolism or genetics used frequenctly as an excuse when it really is as simple as calories in vs calories out.
No, variation can be 600 kcal or more for BMR, but when you add exercise into consideration, people with more muscle mass will consume more after exercise.
We all like to believe everyone is equal, but we all have friends who doesn't get fat no matter how much they eat. You can argue all you want, but I know my body and I know how easy is it for me to get fat.
There is one concept you are confused.
Metabolic rate is part of the equation for Cal used. calories in vs calories out stays true, but it is much easier for some to have that balanced vs some other with lower metabolic rate and muscle mass.
It isn't an excuse. It is fact. I don't understand how can you argue with fact. And when you mix in the fact that insulin enhance fat storage and prevent cell from releasing fat as energy. You will know that the worse combo of food is fries with pop.
It is much more complicated than just cal in cal out because cal out can be consumed as energy, stored inside the body or got rid of.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 5, 2017
219 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
GB9797 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:55 am
Can you guys stop posting nonsense? Nobody cares about your opinion. Did the raptors win? Is there free fries today? Yes or no do not type anything else
Sick of seeing this thread then no fries on app
just wanted to let you know there are fries tomorrow