Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2011
1494 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
BooFA1010 wrote: I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but, the free French fries will continue through playoffs. Let's hope for a deep run for the Toronto Raptors. Attached a picture from the McDonald's twitter
This is their year. They're winning it all this year so we can expect free fries all the way up into June
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
969 posts
1097 upvotes
Scarborough
Bought a McDouble today and got a free large drink and got the free fries to go along separately to make a nice meal for $2.29.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2006
8264 posts
3459 upvotes
Markham
BooFA1010 wrote: I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but, the free French fries will continue through playoffs. Let's hope for a deep run for the Toronto Raptors. Attached a picture from the McDonald's twitter
So will it last till when $1 drinks is back?

$1 Iced Coffee + Free Fries + McDouble/Junior Chicken = cheap lunch
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
969 posts
1097 upvotes
Scarborough
ToniCipriani wrote: So will it last till when $1 drinks is back?
The dollar drink days start around May. So the Raps need to get a couple of rounds in at least to see the $1 drinks coincide with it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 20, 2007
4280 posts
479 upvotes
Mississauga
What a way to lose the game. :( At least we got the fries to drown our sorrows in though.
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
5585 posts
2332 upvotes
MaximDude wrote: What a way to lose the game. :( At least we got the fries to drown our sorrows in though.
No complaints, when the free fries coincides with Game of Thrones on Sunday.
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2013
663 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: No complaints, when the free fries coincides with Game of Thrones on Sunday.
MaximDude wrote: What a way to lose the game. :( At least we got the fries to drown our sorrows in though.
I think the free fries was for regular season only and not playoffs
Member
Jul 5, 2017
313 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
TheLumina wrote: I think the free fries was for regular season only and not playoffs
check post #1386. playoffs included
Member
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
742 upvotes
MaximDude wrote: What a way to lose the game. :( At least we got the fries to drown our sorrows in though.
"So like I don't watch basketball and all that jazz, but it's a real bummer our team lost. So sad. I will be sure to pay my tribute at McDonald's tomorrow."
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
2694 posts
1031 upvotes
Toronto
So free fries today.

But they took away the free any size fountain drink. :(
Member
Apr 24, 2011
313 posts
297 upvotes
astroboy100 wrote: Was today the last free fries then?
The promo goes on throughout the playoffs, whenever the Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers.

Top