Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Oct 27, 2006
714 posts
122 upvotes
JPRUEFER wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 1:14 pm
The promo goes on throughout the playoffs, whenever the Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers.
looking at the way they're playing, the free fries ended by the end of the season :(
Apr 24, 2011
305 posts
289 upvotes
skwan wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 12:23 am
looking at the way they're playing, the free fries ended by the end of the season :(
Though they lost their first game against Orlando, they did score the 12 three-pointers to give us free fries:
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametrack ... 3_ORL@TOR/

Don't despair...as it's a 7-game series guaranteed to go at least four games, there are at least three more chances for fries. :)
Oct 27, 2006
714 posts
122 upvotes
JPRUEFER wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 12:39 am
Though they lost their first game against Orlando, they did score the 12 three-pointers to give us free fries:
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametrack ... 3_ORL@TOR/

Don't despair...as it's a 7-game series guaranteed to go at least four games, there are at least three more chances for fries. :)
THEY DID????! Why didn't the app notify me.!!!!
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
59 upvotes
Funny how the Raptors lost on Saturday but we still got free fries (12 3-pters). But this time we win by a lot but no free fries (11 3-pters). lol.
Both teams sucked beyond the arch last night though (and the winning Raptors did better than the Magic in 3s).
The Beyond the Arch promotion is good because it encourages the Raptors to improve their 3-point shooting game. It wasn't long ago that the Raptors sucked at shooting 3s. It's crucial for winning in today's NBA.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3805 posts
920 upvotes
NEETtrader wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 3:42 am
Funny how the Raptors lost on Saturday but we still got free fries (12 3-pters). But this time we win by a lot but no free fries (11 3-pters). lol.
Both teams sucked beyond the arch last night though (and the winning Raptors did better than the Magic in 3s).
The Beyond the Arch promotion is good because it encourages the Raptors to improve their 3-point shooting game. It wasn't long ago that the Raptors sucked at shooting 3s. It's crucial for winning in today's NBA.
You really think that the Raptors team includes this promotion in their preparation for games?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6612 posts
5264 upvotes
North York
NEETtrader wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 3:42 am
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jun 29, 2009
13 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 5:59 am
You really think that the Raptors team includes this promotion in their preparation for games?
It's true! The rabid enthusiasm of RFDers for free stuff rivals that of the most hardcore Raptors fans. McDonald's knew this, and made the offer valid the next day. Otherwise half the audience would empty out as soon as the 12th ball went through the hoop. Instead they cheer extra hard and wait around to see if they also get a slice a pizza too. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Nov 9, 2013
709 posts
776 upvotes
Scarborough
konsensei wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 7:20 am
Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I can just imagine with 15 seconds left with 11 3-pointers scored and a 29 point lead, Nick Nurse calling a timeout to draw up a crucial 3 pointer play to try to secure the free fries for all of us. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jan 19, 2007
31 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I know. Why did they just dribble it out? I was in agony just watching the ball bouncing up and down. I was thinking there are my fries and he does not even care lol. But then again a win to even the series is better than fries French Fries and being down 0-2.
Nov 7, 2010
25 posts
4 upvotes
I think 12 3pters for a free fries makes sense in the regular season. But for the playoffs they should just give us free Fries whenever Raptors win a game. It does not make sense to get a free fries when they lose in a playoffs game .
Aug 11, 2017
507 posts
286 upvotes
hieidarkdragon wrote: I think 12 3pters for a free fries makes sense in the regular season. But for the playoffs they should just give us free Fries whenever Raptors win a game. It does not make sense to get a free fries when they lose in a playoffs game .
Why doesn't it make business sense?
Dec 21, 2010
200 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
free fries is good business for McDonald's.

if 30% of free fries go-ers buy $1 in other food/drink that's just extra profit for the corporation