Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4118 posts
338 upvotes
Mississauga
No free fries, but a great win against the 76ers tonight. Kawhi showing Raps fans what a REAL STAR PLAYER actually looks like and how they can step it up in the playoffs instead of CHOKING YEAR AFTER YEAR like fake star Demar. :)
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Mar 4, 2005
772 posts
92 upvotes
Brampton
MaximDude wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 9:59 pm
No free fries, but a great win against the 76ers tonight. Kawhi showing Raps fans what a REAL STAR PLAYER actually looks like and how they can step it up in the playoffs instead of CHOKING YEAR AFTER YEAR like fake star Demar. :)
To be fair DeRosan did not have the same backing as Lenord has now. If he had only Lowry they may have been defeated in the first or second round. However, i will agree Leonard is a much better player.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
6771 posts
417 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Mighty Mouse wrote:
Apr 28th, 2019 9:49 pm
To be fair DeRosan did not have the same backing as Lenord has now. If he had only Lowry they may have been defeated in the first or second round. However, i will agree Leonard is a much better player.
Derozan was never going to be a superstar that Kawhi is both offensively and defensively. He is a good 2nd or 3rd option on a team though.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4118 posts
338 upvotes
Mississauga
No fries and no win. Feels bad. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Raps should've won game 2 and we'd still be up 2-1 now instead of down 2-1. :(
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18238 posts
6286 upvotes
Toronto
Was Drake lurking in the building somewhere?
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Jan 28, 2017
41 posts
33 upvotes
The saddest thing about that loss - can't even drown my sorrows in free fries.
Feb 26, 2013
86 posts
50 upvotes
Scarborough
We don’t deserve to have Leonard playing like that. It’s the next talent level we never get to.
Feb 13, 2015
900 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MaximDude wrote:
May 2nd, 2019 10:32 pm
No fries and no win. Feels bad. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Raps should've won game 2 and we'd still be up 2-1 now instead of down 2-1. :(
Our bench is too awful. We litarally only have kawhi and siakam. Lowry is ok, he's hit or miss every game. The rest is bad. Everytime kawhi goes to the bench we are screwed
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
4118 posts
338 upvotes
Mississauga
No fries again, but DAMN what a win! Feels so weird to have an actual star player that can STEP UP and carry the team when needed. :D

Kawhi having a monster playoffs so far. Really hope we can re-sign him and keep him here for a few more years!
Aug 29, 2009
558 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Completely fine with no free fries. I'll pay for fries after every game if it means they'll get the win!
Oct 27, 2006
649 posts
58 upvotes
I'm sure a championship in this city is worth way more than $3 of fries, or even if you have 5 accounts to get free fries.

Who knows, McDonald's might even do something better when we bring the title to the North
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1225 posts
148 upvotes
skwan wrote:
May 6th, 2019 8:34 am
I'm sure a championship in this city is worth way more than $3 of fries, or even if you have 5 accounts to get free fries.

Who knows, McDonald's might even do something better when we bring the title to the North
lol...why would they do that, they are after all an American company