• Jul 13th, 2017 5:49 pm
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8137 posts
12557 upvotes
Scarborough
Jucius Maximus wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 7:03 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I thought Big Mac Sauce is just Thousand Island dressing.

I managed to grab one bottle at Loblaws last week. They had at least a dozen on the shelf.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Sep 22, 2009
240 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga
Nothing in the Erin Mills/Meadowvale area. Loblaws on Glen Erin/Eglinton had the McChicken and Filet-o-Fish when I checked today.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1819 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the last bottle of Big Mac sauce last week at Superstore! Can't wait for the weather to get better so i can BBQ ::)
Sep 22, 2009
586 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
Yummy. Diarrhea in a bottle
Aug 24, 2011
334 posts
38 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Good news for me cuz I'm more interested in the mcchicken and filet o fish sauce anyways
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
7932 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
All I want is the mcchicken sauce, maybe the Big Mac one as well, I went to sobeys after work (11pm) and they didn't have any of them. Person stocking the shelves said they don't think they're carrying it yet cause he hasn't seen it at all yet.

I'll check RCSS tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7102 posts
659 upvotes
Victoria
They had all 3 flavours at my local Save On Foods today. Grabbed a McChicken one and a Big Mac One.
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14773 posts
17921 upvotes
ONTARIO
Wait, McDonalds now sells their sauces in regular grocery stores? I had no idea. They should have been doing it for years though!
I would love to have a bottle of McChicken and Big Mac sauce at home.

I recently ordered a bottle of Sunpic Burger Sauce from Amazon. A lot of the reviews mention it tastes like mac sauce. While it's true, I found it's also a lot sweeter than mac sauce. Which after trying it once or twice, I got sick of right away. Now to find you can actually buy real mac sauce by the bottle, that's fantastic.

This makes me think of Popeyes and their dipping sauces. I have wishes for a while that Popeyes would sell their sauces by the bottle as well. I really love their Bayou Buffalo sauce.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
1667 posts
250 upvotes
It`s a great idea... now i`m just waiting for Popeyes to release their batter in stores so you can make your own chicken.
Banned
Jan 9, 2017
225 posts
56 upvotes
slowtyper wrote:
Apr 29th, 2017 10:53 am
Uh, no, they are completely dry and reminiscent of cardboard but no, next time try a bite of just the burger at mcdonalds and you'll see how bad it is. Mealy and dry and tasteless. Only all together with everything (tons of sauce) is it McD goodness.
stop eating at a place where they suck?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10021 posts
529 upvotes
implyingdoesitforfree wrote:
May 4th, 2017 9:35 am
stop eating at a place where they suck?
1. I eat there once or twice a year.
2. I didn't say McDonalds sucks once, you need to improve your reading comprehension. I said the burger patty sucks. All together, for what it is, I think McD is delicious. Doesn't change the fact their patty sucks.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1990 posts
605 upvotes
North York
flash67 wrote:
May 4th, 2017 8:20 am
It`s a great idea... now i`m just waiting for Popeyes to release their batter in stores so you can make your own chicken.
i just want that biscuit batter man.

Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2012
1543 posts
302 upvotes
TORONTO
If you're a 1000% true RFD'er, you can go to select McDonald's pay terminal kiosks and order a bunch of packets for free lol