Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Stack Card McDonald’s: $1 off at McDonald’s equals free XL coffee

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2019 8:58 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON

[McDonalds] Stack Card McDonald’s: $1 off at McDonald’s equals free XL coffee

Stack has a new offer $1 off any purchase minimum only $1 purchase...McDonald’s has any size coffee for $1 promo.. stack both promos activating the new offer on your card for a free XL coffee... Valid today only!!!
17 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2017
1108 posts
936 upvotes
Stack it with McD app to get physical AND digital coffee sticker.

1. Download Mcdonalds Canada app, Register, Login, Choose McCafe rewards coffee offer - Scan at restaurant
2. Go to Kiosk, Choose dine in or take out, (top right) Choose coupon/offers, Choose McD rewards
3. Scan QR code on phone, continue order
4. Pay
5. Walk out with physical sticker and (in app) digital sticker
Last edited by sandeep8g on Feb 18th, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Other notable low value items to stack double hamburger equals $1 ... junior chicken $1... 2 pies 0.79 cents
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2715 posts
5378 upvotes
Winterpeg
Seems like a lot of work just for a $1 coffee that's real value is maybe worth $0.10
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
KenAdams wrote: Seems like a lot of work just for a $1 coffee that's real value is maybe worth $0.10
What extra work is that ? Inserting your card like any debit card you normally would and getting the money back for it when buying a coffee ? Doing the exact same thing when purchasing said coffee
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2017
1108 posts
936 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: What extra work is that ? Inserting your card like any debit card you normally would and getting the money back for it when buying a coffee ? Doing the exact same thing when purchasing said coffee
Dont forget to activate the offer first.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
KenAdams wrote: Seems like a lot of work just for a $1 coffee that's real value is maybe worth $0.10
Lol fail.
Aug 20, 2016
425 posts
375 upvotes
Buy 2 coffees with 2 different stack cards.

Get 4 stickers worth around 30 cents each or more equals $1.20 - 26 cents in taxes. 94 cents to us in a future coffee order.

Rfd way.

Or you can order a coffee never pick it up and be 16 cents up.
Mar 4, 2007
738 posts
734 upvotes
Halifax
mrfrugal83 wrote: Other notable low value items to stack double hamburger equals $1 ... junior chicken $1... 2 pies 0.79 cents
I dont know where you're getting your prices friend, but it sure isn't Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
cheruboo wrote: I dont know where you're getting your prices friend, but it sure isn't Canada.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the price of the item after the $1 back in which case the pricing lines up correctly...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
Activated offer and got XL coffee to maximize return.

Paid $0.05 after tax.

Was one sticker away from getting a free coffee, with this sticker I'm now at a free coffee.

Also, I kept the receipt. There's an offer on the back for something if you complete a survey. Don't know what it's for yet, but I'll probably fill it out sometime in the next day or two. My guess is it'll be for something small and free...

Really squeezing my money's worth out of that $0.05 I paid :D
Aug 27, 2014
639 posts
397 upvotes
isd9999 wrote: Buy 2 coffees with 2 different stack cards.

Get 4 stickers worth around 30 cents each or more equals $1.20 - 26 cents in taxes. 94 cents to us in a future coffee order.

Rfd way.

Or you can order a coffee never pick it up and be 16 cents up.
How do you get the mobile order to go through if you never physically visit the store? I've only been able to chose how I want to pick my order once I'm at the store.
Aug 27, 2014
639 posts
397 upvotes
Octavius wrote: Activated offer and got XL coffee to maximize return.

Paid $0.05 after tax.

Was one sticker away from getting a free coffee, with this sticker I'm now at a free coffee.

Also, I kept the receipt. There's an offer on the back for something if you complete a survey. Don't know what it's for yet, but I'll probably fill it out sometime in the next day or two. My guess is it'll be for something small and free...

Really squeezing my money's worth out of that $0.05 I paid :D
There's always an offer on the back to complete the survey, and it has always been the same offer (no matter how often you fill it): buy a burger and get a free drink and fries (make it a meal basically).
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
LuxErus wrote: There's always an offer on the back to complete the survey, and it has always been the same offer (no matter how often you fill it): buy a burger and get a free drink and fries (make it a meal basically).
Bah, I was hoping for a free basic burger or free egg mcmuffin or something.

Well, thanks, you just saved me some time from filling out a survey :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
LuxErus wrote: How do you get the mobile order to go through if you never physically visit the store? I've only been able to chose how I want to pick my order once I'm at the store.
After submitting your order in the app there's some text on the next screen that says something like "I'm already there". If you click on that, it bypasses the need to physically be at the store and you can go through the rest of the steps to complete the order.
Aug 24, 2018
139 posts
80 upvotes
thanks OP almost missed this one! Some decent deals on this card...
Aug 27, 2014
639 posts
397 upvotes
ASharp wrote: After submitting your order in the app there's some text on the next screen that says something like "I'm already there". If you click on that, it bypasses the need to physically be at the store and you can go through the rest of the steps to complete the order.
When I click on that, it tells me "looks like you're not here" and then give me a reference code to show to staff.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
LuxErus wrote: When I click on that, it tells me "looks like you're not here" and then give me a reference code to show to staff.
Hmm alright. Good to know I guess. I usually use it when I'm around a block away or so and its worked fine. Never tried it from a longer distance.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)