Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDouble or Junior Chicken sandwich with medium fries & medium soft drink for $3.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2013 11:56 am
Tags:
None
Oct 24, 2008
376 posts
12 upvotes
Arviat

[McDonalds] McDouble or Junior Chicken sandwich with medium fries & medium soft drink for $3.99

McDouble or Junior Chicken sandwich with medium fries & medium soft drink for $3.99 (plus tax). ONTARIO ONLY*

Just went to Mcdoanlds last night and I saw the SPC sticker on the drivethru window, and I confirmed on the SPC website. I think it is limited time only until the end of august !
42 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 13, 2008
13937 posts
791 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton
It's not a limited time only. They added on McDonald's to the list of vendors that participate in SPC this year. I tried getting this combo at the Warden & Hwy. 7 McDonald's a week ago and they told me that it wasn't in the system yet so I couldn't order it.
Apr 22, 2009
504 posts
105 upvotes
Ottawa
Isn't it always this price? The McDouble and the Junior Chicken are always $1.39 and you can always have them as a combo for a bit extra. And considering any size Coke is only $1, you're paying almost $2 for those fries (and a smaller Coke). $3.99 doesn't even sound like that much of a deal to be honest...
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2012
2774 posts
779 upvotes
Y pay for McDs. Their "food" is worth nothing. Cold deal.
Apr 2, 2010
141 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
While these ARE great deals, they've been around for years, and are not expiring. You can also get just the sandwich for $1.39 +tax. It's not just McDouble or Junior Chicken. Check out the list here: http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/menu/full ... picks.html

If you like Big Macs, instead of paying almost 6 bucks each, i recommend you order the mcdouble at $1.39, ask for it to be plain, with only lettuce, onions, and pickles (cheese comes with it). Ask for a packet of mac sauce on the side. Add the sauce after, and it's the EXACT same as a Big Mac, except your missing the middle bun piece, and a no sesame seeds on the bun.

Note: If you ask for mac sauce on the side, they may squirt it into a mcflurry lid and charge you extra. I find the packets are usually free. You can simplify this by asking for a "mcdouble dressed like a mac", however they charge you almost $1 on top of the $1.39 for this, still a good deal, just not as good as the above. Good luck!
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
VIIVIIIXIII wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 4:43 pm
+1

"Fast Food" is unhealthy.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2508 posts
128 upvotes
Interesting, I didn't know about this combo... however it's only cool if it's for everyone.

Do you need SPC for this?
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1612 posts
173 upvotes
Burlington
I always get a McDouble w/lettuce added, small fries and a cup of tap water and it costs just over $3 after tax. Fills me up enough and isn't TOO bad, especially if you have a piece of fruit alongside it.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4064 posts
549 upvotes
Dt
VIIVIIIXIII wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 4:43 pm
y post in the thread. Your "contribution" is worth nothing.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1195 posts
143 upvotes
Montreal
tebore wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 4:56 pm
I thought that was always the price. Unless they raised it.... I haven't had McD in like 3 years outside of the fries.
same. i only go for the occasional happy meal

did they dropped the value meal?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
6950 posts
11611 upvotes
Scarborough
BenK wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 5:11 pm
y post in the thread. Your "contribution" is worth nothing.
Everyone's a critic. Let it be. :)
tebore wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 4:56 pm
I thought that was always the price. Unless they raised it.... I haven't had McD in like 3 years outside of the fries.
I thought so too. I always thought these items could be combo'd up for $3.99. Maybe I'm wrong. What is the regular price if $3.99 is a special?
Hairball wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 4:53 pm
Not bad, but this coupon you can generate gives you a better meal:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/merged-m ... n-1127836/
Never saw that before! Could come in useful.
Feb 14, 2012
306 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
bibowski wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 5:08 pm
I always get a McDouble w/lettuce added, small fries and a cup of tap water and it costs just over $3 after tax. Fills me up enough and isn't TOO bad, especially if you have a piece of fruit alongside it.
I'd say you've got a decent strategy...something like a prune/plum/mango will help clear that garbage right out of your system. Last thing you want is those "beef" patties hanging around in your digestive tract
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
3810 posts
1075 upvotes
High River, AB
Ommack wrote:
Aug 7th, 2013 5:18 pm
I'd say you've got a decent strategy...something like a prune/plum/mango will help clear that garbage right out of your system. Last thing you want is those "beef" patties hanging around in your digestive tract
Contrary to popular belief, the beef in McDonald's burgers are made of...*drumroll*...beef.
× < >