• Sep 3rd, 2010 4:11 pm
[OP]
Apr 18, 2009
45 posts
Etobicoke
Trader Score: 0

[McMaster] Biology 1A03/1M03 Textbooks

Selling:
=> Biological Science (Volumes 1+2; Freeman, 3e)
- ISBN for Volume 1: 978-0132253086
- ISBN for Volume 2: 978-0132325431
[IMG]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg844/scaled ... &ysize=640[/IMG]

=>How Humans Evolved (Boyd & Silk, 4e)
- Custom Courseware for McMaster University
=>A Short Guide to Writing About Biology (Pechenik, 6e)
- ISBN: 0321385926
[IMG]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg508/scaled ... &ysize=640[/IMG]

The above textbooks are used at Mac for their 1st year biology courses. All books are in good condition (7.5/10); there is some highlighting in the How Humans Evolved book. $110 for all OBO. Will throw in all electronic notes, past tests, etc. for first year Life Sci courses (CHEM/BIO/PHYSICS/MATH/PSYCH) if this package is bought.

PM is key.
20 replies
Apr 26, 2006
486 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 22 (100% Positive)
aah.. i remember that laboratory biology book when I went to mac a few years ago. it brings back memories... and anyone who wants to know, that kaplan book is really good for preparation for pcat. I used it back in 2007 when I wrote my PCAT and I ended up getting into pharmacy school in my first try. Fast forward a few years and I am ready to graduate. :)

Good luck on your sale!
[OP]
Apr 18, 2009
45 posts
Etobicoke
vishank wrote:
Aug 20th, 2010 11:22 pm
aah.. i remember that laboratory biology book when I went to mac a few years ago. it brings back memories... and anyone who wants to know, that kaplan book is really good for preparation for pcat. I used it back in 2007 when I wrote my PCAT and I ended up getting into pharmacy school in my first try. Fast forward a few years and I am ready to graduate. :)

Good luck on your sale!
Thanks alot! I'm so sad to be leaving Mac .. it's such a great school! But I hope that UofT will be an even more amazing 4 years for me! (:
Apr 26, 2006
486 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 22 (100% Positive)
Carbonated wrote:
Aug 21st, 2010 8:24 pm
Thanks alot! I'm so sad to be leaving Mac .. it's such a great school! But I hope that UofT will be an even more amazing 4 years for me! (:
Ya, Mac was a great school! I just googled and found out that the PCAT is used at UofT! I wished that was how it was when I was applying as at that time they used some dysfunctional test that made it harder to get into. I ended up applying to schools in the States. Getting a PharmD should be worth it!
[OP]
Apr 18, 2009
45 posts
Etobicoke
vishank wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2010 9:53 am
Ya, Mac was a great school! I just googled and found out that the PCAT is used at UofT! I wished that was how it was when I was applying as at that time they used some dysfunctional test that made it harder to get into. I ended up applying to schools in the States. Getting a PharmD should be worth it!
Haha, I have heard about the horrors of the UTPAT lol. Glad I completed an test based on one's scientific knowledge, rather than some bs test which supposedly assessed your personality and character.

Both books still available btw!