Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ME: Panasonic Bluetooth Soundbar with wireless Sub, back on for $199

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2013 11:23 pm
Tags:
None
42 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
I think I saw the htb550 in montreal location (place vertu) for the same price in clearance section
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
Hmmmm still sittin on one of those Phillips ones but I think I'll give this a try, PM at FS for $184.99, and probably return the Philips. Thanks and thanked OP.
<<< Did you find my post helpful? Click the THANKS button.

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8237 posts
1413 upvotes
Montreal
HeavyDutyKronos wrote: Hmmmm still sittin on one of those Phillips ones but I think I'll give this a try, PM at FS for $184.99, and probably return the Philips. Thanks and thanked OP.
+1 for PM...

Nice!
Oct 13, 2009
739 posts
338 upvotes
Edmonton
irodeo wrote: I think I saw the htb550 in montreal location (place vertu) for the same price in clearance section
the 550 was $200 a couple months ago at ME.
They also had a couple refurb Sammy 350s for $80
Apr 18, 2013
67 posts
15 upvotes
I picked this up at FS at Yonge and Dundas. Manager tried to charge me extra for the same day shipping at ME which was $85 according to him. At ME theres a $4.99 shipping fee, and he said no, has to be same day shipping cost added. I then asked him to show me in the policy where FS has to charge you the same day shipping and it wasnt on there. He then just charged me the 4.99 extra for shipping. All together i paid 223 for the unit. 190+7.10(eco fee) + tax.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2505 posts
1564 upvotes
Toronto
Good job man!!! Some fs managers r jus pain in the @ss and make up some excuse to charge us more ...
adv1sory wrote: I picked this up at FS at Yonge and Dundas. Manager tried to charge me extra for the same day shipping at ME which was $85 according to him. At ME theres a $4.99 shipping fee, and he said no, has to be same day shipping cost added. I then asked him to show me in the policy where FS has to charge you the same day shipping and it wasnt on there. He then just charged me the 4.99 extra for shipping. All together i paid 223 for the unit. 190+7.10(eco fee) + tax.
Jan 13, 2013
1 posts
BURNABY
Price matched at Futureshop Broadway in Vancouver. $211 taxes in. Only open box model left at that store. Scott Road still has stock.
Nov 18, 2006
51 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks OP, I price matched one today at FS. Was also charged $5 for shipping.
Mar 21, 2004
922 posts
5 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks OP. Price matched with FS online last night. I was told the price would be $185 + HST + Environmental Handling Fees. Will see what the actual charges are as that price would not include $4.99 for memoryexpress.com UPS shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8237 posts
1413 upvotes
Montreal
===

Even though I bought the BA Sound bar from Best Buy Online and Price Matched that from Memory Express I decided to buy this for My Main TV in My Living Room with Bluetooth... Why not...

I went to the store @ Anjou and the Manager refused the Price Match... Saying it was below cost and that they can't do it and I brought up the Lowest Price Clause and he said no... Buy it from Memory Express if you want it at that Price...

Got Home... Ordered it Online...

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... ageIndex=1

Called Future Shop CS and they Price Matched it...

$209.38 with Taxes In and Free Shipping...
:)

I should had known better than goto the store...

[IMG]http://www.futureshop.ca/multimedia/Pro ... 199616.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.futureshop.ca/multimedia/Pro ... 9616_3.jpg[/IMG]

BA Sound Bar On Sale @ Memory Express

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX45104

PMed with Best Buy on the Phone...

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/bos ... 71073.aspx

[IMG]http://www.bestbuy.ca/multimedia/Produc ... 171073.jpg[/IMG]

===
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
@eric: let us know which one you like best :)

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8237 posts
1413 upvotes
Montreal
HeavyDutyKronos wrote: @eric: let us know which one you like best :)

Sure but keep in mind both the BA and Panasonic Sale @ Memory Express is on the 25th...

Got to say the BA sound is pretty good...
The remote programming is a bit of a hassle...
Though you can't complain since after the price match it's around $140.00 with taxes in...

If you look at the price you are looking at around a $70.00 difference and you get bluetooth and more power...
Though just because you have more power doesn't mean you get better sound quality...

I'll be waiting for the Panasonic to come in later this week...
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2699 posts
129 upvotes
Tried to PM twice with FS online, but no dice..
Reps said ME sale is a limited time offer (sale ending July 25th), and they don't do PM with limited time offer
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
cheukiecfu wrote: Tried to PM twice with FS online, but no dice..
Reps said ME sale is a limited time offer (sale ending July 25th), and they don't do PM with limited time offer
Aren't all sales limited time? that's what a sale is. lol

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually!

Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1753 posts
50 upvotes
let us know how this performs :) I am interested but hesitant at the same time from reviews saying the bluetooth function has issues.
ericdraven wrote: Sure but keep in mind both the BA and Panasonic Sale @ Memory Express is on the 25th...

Got to say the BA sound is pretty good...
The remote programming is a bit of a hassle...
Though you can't complain since after the price match it's around $140.00 with taxes in...

If you look at the price you are looking at around a $70.00 difference and you get bluetooth and more power...
Though just because you have more power doesn't mean you get better sound quality...

I'll be waiting for the Panasonic to come in later this week...
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
CJJ25 wrote: let us know how this performs :) I am interested but hesitant at the same time from reviews saying the bluetooth function has issues.
FWIW, I tried BT on my HTB450 today and it worked fine and sounded great.

Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8237 posts
1413 upvotes
Montreal
cheukiecfu wrote: Tried to PM twice with FS online, but no dice..

Ouch...

Yeah keep on trying...

I got it on the first shot with no problem...

The Trick is... Buy it online... Call Future Shop CS... Give them your Order # and ask for the Price Match...
Never Fails...

I've never gotten turned down like that but if it gets shot down tell them you want to cancel...