Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

MEElectronics Black Friday MEE What headphones deal - $19.99 USD + shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2013 12:17 am
Tags:
None
Dec 26, 2006
121 posts
36 upvotes
Ottawa
Which ones did you receive? Please share your stories!
Jul 2, 2007
181 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone still waiting for theirs? This is taking too long :(
Aug 31, 2006
997 posts
167 upvotes
I Received them several days ago. I got the clear sport ones, m6p. Really dislike them, I wish I hadn't opened them in the first place so they could be sold or re-gifted.

Ah well. You win some, you lose some
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1858 posts
511 upvotes
just got my package today. Got the M6P in white. Not much of a fan of this style of headphones but will give them a try. And i got the EDM universe in black. They definitely put a lot of effort into the packaging. I didn't know what EDM stood for but now know that it is for Electronic Dance Music. Fortunately I do listen to this type of music sometimes. they look neat but not to sure about he "peace love unity" logo on the cable. Oh well.

Just had a quick listened to the EDM's....very bass-y (listened to New Order Blue Monday on youtube) but doesn't overpower the mids and highs. They provide very good sound isolation from ambient noise. My only concern is the comfort level. They seem like they would be comfortable enough for short periods but wouldn't recommend for extended listening.

Over all I like the EDM's.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)