Expired Hot Deals

[Megabus.com] Toronto to New York City, Washington, D.C. or Niagara Falls $1 (Spring & Summer 2020 Travel)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2020 11:35 am
[OP]
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
133 posts
270 upvotes

[Megabus.com] Toronto to New York City, Washington, D.C. or Niagara Falls $1 (Spring & Summer 2020 Travel)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Megabus.com
More offers from Megabus.com
Megabus is having another one of their '$1 bus ticket' promotions on various routes from Toronto.

Toronto to New York City, Washington, D.C., Niagara Falls, and many other Megabus destinations are currently showing tickets for $1 USD each way on certain dates.

There's a $2.50 booking fee.

Based on past experience, these fares sell out quite quickly.

Availability for travel

April, May, June, July, August, September 2020

How to find and book this deal

1. Go to the Megabus website (it needs to be the U.S. version of the website)
2. Search for a ticket from Toronto to...

New York
Washington, D.C.
Buffalo
Buffalo Airport
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Rochester
Syracuse

- The $1 seats are only available on certain dates. They usually go pretty quick!

NOTE: Most dates may only have 1 seat available. You may see a lot of dates for $1 when selecting '1 traveler', but when you change it to 2 travelers, they're not available.

TIP: Try searching for a one way ticket there, and a one way ticket back, instead of a roundtrip ticket. It's easier to find the $1 dates this way.
8 replies
Dec 16, 2018
160 posts
392 upvotes
Tried various dates and two different locations. No luck for me. If anyone comes across trips for the price let us know what you booked.

Thanks anyways.
There are people so damn poor all they have is their money.
Jun 3, 2011
5 posts
1 upvote
Whitby
Yikes.. ive tried various dates.. various locations and 1 way n returns and not once was i able to come across a $1.oo deal..
Does it even exist?
[OP]
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
133 posts
270 upvotes
gospodin wrote: Yikes.. ive tried various dates.. various locations and 1 way n returns and not once was i able to come across a $1.oo deal..
Does it even exist?
I see a bunch of $1 trips for the Toronto to Buffalo route. Haven't checked the other routes.
Aug 16, 2018
13 posts
2 upvotes
StrangeThings wrote: I see a bunch of $1 trips for the Toronto to Buffalo route. Haven't checked the other routes.
None for Washington, DC (Checked April - Aug)

Got a round trip to Buffalo for $4.50 in April. Leaves Saturday night, arrives Monday morning so you really only get one day there. Not bad though. Thanks OP!

$1 each way, $2.50 booking fee.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15194 posts
4830 upvotes
Here 'n There
How do they make $?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2791 posts
185 upvotes
eonibm wrote: How do they make $?
Its probably selected locations for them to fill up seats. I couldn't find anything from or to NY single way for $1. Only regular prices. It appears it only works for buffalo. Maybe not many people going there.