Expired Freebies

[Megabus.com] Megabus - Ride free to/from Toronto to a number of US cities between Jan 4th-Mar 1st

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2011 1:50 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
13731 posts
16376 upvotes

[Megabus.com] Megabus - Ride free to/from Toronto to a number of US cities between Jan 4th-Mar 1st

More offers from Megabus.com
NEW YORK (Dec. 6, 2011) – Megabus.com, the first city-to-city, express bus service offering fares from $1, today announced it is offering 200,000 free seats for travel Jan. 4 to March 1, 2012. Customers can begin booking their free seats today.

The free seats will be subject to availability for travel to/from megabus.com’s U.S. cities and Toronto during the Jan. 4 to March 1 travel period. Travelers will need to use the promo code GOFREE to book their free seats.
Go to the US Megabus website, not the Canadian one.
http://us.megabus.com/default.aspx
Use promo code: GOFREE
You will be subject to a $0.50 reservation fee at checkout.
It's first come first served, so if you can't find free tickets on the date you chose, try the next day.

Note: free tickets to NYC went fast, so it's unlikely you will find free tickets. I was able to find free tickets to Rochester, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Buffalo quite easy though.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks!

Booked a trip to Pittsburgh for February. Only 1 seat per bus is offered at that price apparently so for the second ticket I ended up paying $8. Not bad!
:arrow: I'LL BUY WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB or icoke - Paying 30% of coupon value by Paypal) - PM ME! :!:

My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
Jan 8, 2009
407 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
catwalk wrote:
Dec 8th, 2011 1:27 pm
Thanks!

Booked a trip to Pittsburgh for February. Only 1 seat per bus is offered at that price apparently so for the second ticket I ended up paying $8. Not bad!

^ So I guess I'll see ya in Pittsburgh.. haha
PSN : missnoire
Best freebie offer: $100 Cash.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
MissNadzy wrote:
Dec 8th, 2011 1:30 pm
^ So I guess I'll see ya in Pittsburgh.. haha
YUP! :cheesygri There was a surprizing amount of stuff to do there! Weekdays of February trips were pretty much all free or $1. And 7 hour bus ride.

I actually checked every single day of Feb to Pittsburgh there & back if anyone is interested. Not sure how much it has changed from yesterday to today though. But at the most the seats will be $8.

The cheapest Philly trips were $25 & there were some Washington ones left for $5 & $10.
:arrow: I'LL BUY WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB or icoke - Paying 30% of coupon value by Paypal) - PM ME! :!:

My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
Apr 28, 2010
962 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Let's do a RFD meetup in Pittsburgh :)
Apr 28, 2010
962 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
I found a city and day for free both ways, how do they make their money off this?
× < >