Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 22, 2014
385 posts
80 upvotes
Markham, ON

Meitu M8

Does anyone know if this phone works with Bell? Anyone have any experience with Meitu phones in general?

And is it bad that the only reason that I want this phone is their Sailor Moon edition?
3 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12441 posts
4035 upvotes
Oakville
1 - $400+ US for a Chinese phone with a Mediatek processor is insane
2 - No, it won't work here (it doesn't support North American 3G, and only one LTE frequency), so you are saved from wasting your money. :)
Public Mobile
[OP]
Jun 22, 2014
385 posts
80 upvotes
Markham, ON
wearysky wrote:
May 18th, 2017 12:50 pm
1 - $400+ US for a Chinese phone with a Mediatek processor is insane
2 - No, it won't work here (it doesn't support North American 3G, and only one LTE frequency), so you are saved from wasting your money. :)
On the one hand, yay to saving money! On the other, I'm sad that I can't justify getting the Sailor Moon phone... They had a Hello Kitty version too a few models back. I'll probably cry if they come out with a Totoro version that won't work here
Oct 26, 2016
49 posts
15 upvotes
Biskuits wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:23 pm
On the one hand, yay to saving money! On the other, I'm sad that I can't justify getting the Sailor Moon phone... They had a Hello Kitty version too a few models back. I'll probably cry if they come out with a Totoro version that won't work here
For the hardware nah... I wouldn't recommend at that price.

I can understand you though ;). I love my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Miku Edition (yaa!) and is understandable if you would want to get that phone. But what is different is that the Redmi phones are like always really great for their price :)