Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Expired

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2019 9:38 am
Tags:
None
Sep 26, 2008
820 posts
691 upvotes

Expired

Expired
Last edited by syuzh on Nov 28th, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2462 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
syuzh wrote: 3D TLC NAND

Deals ends today.

The IPR (extended warranty) is pretty cheap too; $10 for 4 years and covers shipping both ways. A lot better to deal with them than RMA with ADATA.
Will they be around long enough is the question. Ncix closed its doors.
I love deals
Apr 22, 2014
873 posts
482 upvotes
Calgary, AB
geotr wrote: Will they be around long enough is the question. Ncix closed its doors.
Memex seems to be doing fine. Closed one store but has opened like 4 more
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1451 posts
3631 upvotes
ellisd wrote: Memex seems to be doing fine. Closed one store but has opened like 4 more
They closed the one store in Richmond because they couldn't renegotiate the lease as asking price was way too ridiculously high.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
Page says sale ends July 18. Excellent, because I'll buy more to raid on Threadripper.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
Freebush wrote: They closed the one store in Richmond because they couldn't renegotiate the lease as asking price was way too ridiculously high.
The Memory Express at Richmond was decent so was quite surprised and confused when it closed all of a sudden. This explains a lot, Memory Express is a great store!
Apr 22, 2014
873 posts
482 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Freebush wrote: They closed the one store in Richmond because they couldn't renegotiate the lease as asking price was way too ridiculously high.
Yea I knew it was for some reason other than lack of sales, but couldn't remember all the details. Either way, was just telling the other person that memex won't be going the way of ncix anytime soon at least.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)