Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Memory Express

Memory Express boxing day

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2017 8:10 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5111 posts
1546 upvotes
Kitchener

[Memory Express] Memory Express boxing day

4TB Baracuda HDD for $100
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX68876

17.3 MSI GL72M 7RDX-1208CA w/ Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB, 1TB HDD, 17.3in Full HD, GeForce GTX 1050 laptop for $1100
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX69278

Sony KD70X690E for $1300
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX69568
Last edited by Drthorne on Dec 24th, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1889 posts
1445 upvotes
Nice, grabbed a pair of those 4TBs to mirror.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
$100 lower on the Sony 70x690e vs Visions/BB/etc. Only real TV deal since the rest are the same price elsewhere.

Pretty good deal on Asus gaming monitor tho no idea if on sale elsewhere. Think i paid $250-$260 for mine (bought 4, 2 then 2 again later) a few years ago and its still going strong (2x2 monitor setup).
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3686 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
005 older version is also $99
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX63851

xiaomi yi dashcam $49.99
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX67481

Not cheaper than lowest price ever from Chinese online store but if you want to skip the hassle of flashing firmware and piece of mind for having really warranty, then this is great price.
Definitely this is lowest price I've seen from non-Chinese online store.
I have two of them, one from Chinese online store, one from Memory Express.
Both are identical except installed language out of the box.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Wow that Sony is lava hot
Jan 15, 2017
4 posts
Does in-store pickup for boxing day items not work?
I cannot select instore pickup
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3686 posts
4751 upvotes
B.C.
krypt0nite2017 wrote: Does in-store pickup for boxing day items not work?
I cannot select instore pickup

Instore Pickup & Express Shipping Outage
Please note that there will be no instore pickup available on Boxing Day (Dec 26th). Intown delivery and air shipping for online orders for the duration of the Boxing Day and Boxing Week Sale (December 24th - January 7th).
Nov 14, 2010
84 posts
35 upvotes
Edmonton
That Sony 70" is a really good deal at $1299. I got a couple of those seagate 4TB already for the same price back in September.
Mar 10, 2006
301 posts
292 upvotes
Calgary
Dreamrider wrote: 005 older version is also $99
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX63851

xiaomi yi dashcam $49.99
https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX67481

Not cheaper than lowest price ever from Chinese online store but if you want to skip the hassle of flashing firmware and piece of mind for having really warranty, then this is great price.
Definitely this is lowest price I've seen from non-Chinese online store.
I have two of them, one from Chinese online store, one from Memory Express.
Both are identical except installed language out of the box.
So ive been looking at the 005, and from what I gather most people think that it is a non-SMR drive, which is preferable to the newer model unless you aren't writing often?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2332 posts
710 upvotes
Alberta
Has Seagate improved their track record from the 2TB debacle a couple years back?
Been sticking to HGST/Toshiba lately, but need to replace a couple old drives soon.
Nov 12, 2004
151 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
I"m looking for a video card, so I'm browsing through the components Boxing Day section,
and I see quite a few of them out of stock, is it just me or ? Why would you advertise products for
Boxing Day and have no stock?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Larocca wrote: I"m looking for a video card, so I'm browsing through the components Boxing Day section,
and I see quite a few of them out of stock, is it just me or ? Why would you advertise products for
Boxing Day and have no stock?
Limited stock (like under 5) and sometime only stock in one store. Remember they are just advertising on their own website so a deal doesnt need to be hot or highly stocked. Honestly i find Mikes computer better when it comes to stock vs ME for most items (at least Richmond location). A lot of time i find something i might want at ME, I find out its only in stock in alberta (one or more stores there).
Nov 12, 2004
151 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
It's just a bit annoying, that you have your eyes on specific item browsing there boxing day items and it shows no stock in your town?
So I'm not going to bother standing in line on Boxing day morning, in -30C weather. If it had shown stock then I would have stood in line. :(
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Dreamrider wrote: Instore Pickup & Express Shipping Outage
Please note that there will be no instore pickup available on Boxing Day (Dec 26th). Intown delivery and air shipping for online orders for the duration of the Boxing Day and Boxing Week Sale (December 24th - January 7th).
Memory Express is a great store for many things. Knowledgable, inventory usually in stock, no side eye on price matches.

But their policies on boxing day/black friday are annoying. They turn off all inshore pickup, remove the already too high minimum for free shipping, and force people to cram into small stores to fight for the deals they have. Old school lineups at opening, super long lines, an agoraphobes nightmare.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
NetBOG wrote: Memory Express is a great store for many things. Knowledgable, inventory usually in stock, no side eye on price matches.

But their policies on boxing day/black friday are annoying. They turn off all inshore pickup, remove the already too high minimum for free shipping, and force people to cram into small stores to fight for the deals they have. Old school lineups at opening, super long lines, an agoraphobes nightmare.
First time actually shopping there on Boxing Day, holy crap was this ever true. One store I went to had the "20 people in the store at a time" rule, which wasn't great since it was -40°C outside with the wind chill, then there was the other store where it was the "pack as many people inside in line as possible"
Dec 27, 2006
141 posts
15 upvotes
I went to my local ME this boxing day, stood outside in -30c for 20 mins or so. I was looking to get a NAS I ask one of the guys working there if he knew anything about them he said no, he asks another employee, that employee didn't know either and told me "you have to do that research on your own". Third and fourth employee were asked, they didn't know a single thing about NAS either. Ended up a shopper next to me inline was able to give me an idea which would be the one to get. Left empty handed, couldn't believe it.
Dec 10, 2004
842 posts
103 upvotes
YEG
Saved myself a trip to ME this morning when they called and said their was a glitch in their system so my order is cancelled because they don't actually have stock. Thanks for saving me money ME!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2617 posts
3359 upvotes
Fredericton
G M wrote: I went to my local ME this boxing day, stood outside in -30c for 20 mins or so. I was looking to get a NAS I ask one of the guys working there if he knew anything about them he said no, he asks another employee, that employee didn't know either and told me "you have to do that research on your own". Third and fourth employee were asked, they didn't know a single thing about NAS either. Ended up a shopper next to me inline was able to give me an idea which would be the one to get. Left empty handed, couldn't believe it.
You showed up early in -30^C, for an item you knew nothing about, or even if you wanted it? That's on you, dude.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)