Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Memory Express

Memory Express: Patriot 32 GB Micro SDHC $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2012 11:58 pm
Mar 21, 2005
221 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary

[Memory Express] Memory Express: Patriot 32 GB Micro SDHC $24.99

Pretty good deal for a Class 10 micro SDHC card if you can pick one up in-store. Link

I seem to remember this being $33 at NCIX last week.
102 replies
Mar 23, 2004
488 posts
25 upvotes
great deal

if pm instore at canadacomputers or ncix, would I still need to pay shipping? ;) ;)
Mar 23, 2004
488 posts
25 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: If you price match In store then you won't need to pay for shipping.. So therefore you don't!

Pretty sure you're joking right?

Canada Computers — Price Match Policy

For all price matches, simply ensure the following:

- The competitor is an authorized retailer, and the product has a valid Canadian warranty.
- Additional equivalent administration fee will be added when price matching an e-tailer who can only provide such products by shipping and shipping charge is mandatory for such type of sales.
- The item must be in stock at Canada Computers and the requested competitor's at the time of the request.
- The item must be the same brand, vendor part number, model number, and colour as the purchased product.
- The price must be valid and in Canadian dollars on the day of the price match request.
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
Wow. Canada Computers sounds like a ****** place to buy stuff. :facepalm:
They sound like the equivalent of Computer Boulevard or Avenue (Winnipeg).

That is an excellent price on those SD cards. I bought a couple the last time they were on sale (have one in Samsung Focus).
Sep 23, 2009
471 posts
74 upvotes
YYZ (GTA)
macuis wrote: Pretty good deal for a Class 10 micro SDHC card if you can pick one up in-store. Link

I seem to remember this being $33 at NCIX last week.

Showing now sale price of $34.99 or reg. $49.99. Just ordered a piece for my tablet, @NCIX with PM for $24.99 ($28.24 incl.taxes) for in-store local pickup. Usually they will match.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10544 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: If you price match In store then you won't need to pay for shipping.. So therefore you don't!

Pretty sure you're joking right?

Lol guess you never had ncix try to add shipping even in store pm yet. I get that all the time and everytime I tell them its stupid why would you not charge shipping on aspm but add it if I don't do aspm.

So ymmv on whether they try to add shipping or not.
Mar 6, 2012
783 posts
266 upvotes
ahhell wrote: Wow. Canada Computers sounds like a ****** place to buy stuff. :facepalm:
They sound like the equivalent of Computer Boulevard or Avenue (Winnipeg).

That is an excellent price on those SD cards. I bought a couple the last time they were on sale (have one in Samsung Focus).
What the guy at the local CC store told me about price matching and adding shipping charges in some cases does somewhat make sense. If you can get it locally from the competition (without having to get it shipped) they will price match without the shipping, if the only way to get the item from the competition is by paying shipping then they will price match what it would cost to get the item to your door. I have never tried it though so I can't tell if they actually follow that or just pm as they wish.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Buy buy buy
hated on but respected.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Sweet price.Considering making the drive to wpg to pick up
Oct 16, 2008
107 posts
6 upvotes
i've heard bad reviews about this
even on memexpress there are a lot of bad reviews (slow, fails)
but people are still getting it?
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
disellusional wrote: i've heard bad reviews about this
even on memexpress there are a lot of bad reviews (slow, fails)
but people are still getting it?

Idk but its been constantly rewriting and deleting in a car dvr and I've found no problems.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
ahhell wrote: They sound like the equivalent of Computer Boulevard or Avenue (Winnipeg).

Whenever there is a deal anywhere else in wpg or online I pm at Memory Express, haha
😉
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Gonna see if I can hoard some for my dash cams. Thanks for posting OP.
Jul 19, 2011
128 posts
23 upvotes
chinesedevil wrote: Lol guess you never had ncix try to add shipping even in store pm yet. I get that all the time and everytime I tell them its stupid why would you not charge shipping on aspm but add it if I don't do aspm.

So ymmv on whether they try to add shipping or not.

All companies that price match will charge shipping if it would cost you shipping from where you are purchasing it from. I've had this happen at Staples and Future Shop before.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)