Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Aliexpress] Men's underwear

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2016 6:48 pm
Dec 6, 2004
669 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Just ordered 10 for under 30$ CDN, delivered.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5142 upvotes
I know people on these forums are experts and opinionated on things like SSDs, headphones, Synthetic oil, etc.... but this was unexpected
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2009
1389 posts
624 upvotes
Halifax
bondjames wrote:
DefconZero wrote: Thanks OP, ordered 10 pairs. Just recently moved from boxers to boxer briefs and am loving them, but not the price...these look like they fit the bill perfectly.
Which ten did you order from?
panckage wrote: "arnaldo bassini" $2.52
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shi ... .58.w5CriQ
This is really nice. Its stretchy and feels high quality. They have a silky kind of feel. Good proper fit on thighs and everywhere else Definitely can recommend. My waist is about 33. I got L size. Its bigger than I would like so I'm ordering more M size which should give a nice snug fit
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7007 posts
6858 upvotes
Ottawa
DefconZero wrote:
bondjames wrote:
DefconZero wrote: Thanks OP, ordered 10 pairs. Just recently moved from boxers to boxer briefs and am loving them, but not the price...these look like they fit the bill perfectly.
Which ten did you order from?
panckage wrote: "arnaldo bassini" $2.52
This is really nice. Its stretchy and feels high quality. They have a silky kind of feel. Good proper fit on thighs and everywhere else Definitely can recommend. My waist is about 33. I got L size. Its bigger than I would like so I'm ordering more M size which should give a nice snug fit
Bah those look too short for me. I'd have chafed thighs. Anyone find something similar but longer in the thighs?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Calvin Klein boxer briefs are on sale at CostCo right now for anybody interested... 3/$13.99 I believe
Temp. Banned
Jul 11, 2011
4978 posts
3330 upvotes
Ontario
wearysky wrote: Calvin Klein boxer briefs are on sale at CostCo right now for anybody interested... 3/$13.99 I believe
...3/$16.99 and the sale ends today, August 28th
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
hebsie wrote:
wearysky wrote: Calvin Klein boxer briefs are on sale at CostCo right now for anybody interested... 3/$13.99 I believe
...3/$16.99 and the sale ends today, August 28th
I stand corrected - it was $13.99 for the Adidas socks I picked up.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
panckage wrote: ....Here are my reviews. All prices US DOLLARS:
"arnaldo bassini" $2.52
Received my underwear today - ordered Aug 18 - so only 12 days to arrive here on Vancouver Island. Like the OP says, the "arnaldo bassini" feels silky and is very stretchy with a wide inch and half waistband.. Fits very comfortable. I have a 33 inch waist like OP and ordered Large - I think the L fits perfectly for me.
The material seems a little thin - the label doesn't state what materials it is made from. I wonder how many washes it will survive and if it will maintain its form. But for $3.74 CAD, it seems like a great deal. Thx OP.

edit: I see that webpage says the underwear is made from spandex and 'modal' - here's what google says modal is:
Modal is a type of rayon, a semi-synthetic cellulose fiber made by spinning reconstituted cellulose, in this case often from beech trees. Modal is used alone or with other fibers (often cotton or spandex) in household items such as pajamas, towels, bathrobes, underwear and bedsheets.
Last edited by pathfinder35 on Aug 30th, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Ithink the sizes are way off I take 2xl in underarmour and I'm 302 lbs this ones say a XXL fit a 175 lb guy and like a 35 inch waist
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2009
1314 posts
289 upvotes
I did a search on aliexpress to see if I could find something like the type that I like.

The most ridiculous, effeminate, clownish, stuff came up first, uhm. I can't even.

Regret seeing this thread and having this idea.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1332 posts
984 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Update time:

- I got the medium arnaldo bassini medium and it fits my 33 waist perfectly. Snug and great support.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7Pcs-lot ... 105.pt5QBd
- this crap is awful. Band is too tight, rest of underwear is way too loose and goes up my but

"zipper underwear" - a correction. This is actually not too bad. I wasn't used to the low cut of these so my original review was unfairly biased. If I get an erection it goes to the side (as opposed to up in the others) but it doesn't seem to be an issue. The benefit of these low front ones is the band is below the belly so it never folds over. This is an issue with the 'normal' front height underwears

I will update the OP as well
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
LawEightSix wrote:
6o4_dc wrote:
Niroxu wrote:

Are the Kirkland brand of boxer briefs not good quality? I'm in need of new underwear but really want to get the most bang for buck set that is also decent-looking.
They're okay quality. Definitely not great. Great would be like SAXX or Exoffcio or CK. If you haven't nailed down what brand you like, might as well try out different brand of boxer briefs and see which brand you like.
Also, a podcast I listen to is sponsored by Meundies and I usually ignore the ads littered everywhere but I decided to try them. They arent cheap but maaaaan are they comfy. In my opinion underwear is not something to cheap out on.

I can't stand Kirkland brand, I'd get the 4 pack of Tommy Hilfiger for 20 bucks before Kirkland, they are great.
MeUndies are the just awesome. The cheapest way to get this is the 3 pair every 3 month subscription which works out to $55 cdn for 3 pair but it's worth it. They are something you use for literally 24hrs/day. If you spend for quality on anything, it should be ginch.
Nov 28, 2010
346 posts
174 upvotes
Niroxu wrote:
6o4_dc wrote:
Fanatic wrote: That's not really cheap.. You can buy the Kirkland boxer briefs which are great quality for about $13 for 4.
We have different definitions of great quality.....
Are the Kirkland brand of boxer briefs not good quality? I'm in need of new underwear but really want to get the most bang for buck set that is also decent-looking.
All my Kirkland signature boxers are very comfortable... However, all of them had disjointed on the scrotum area after few months. I gues I'm not the only one who had this issue.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
NetBOG wrote:
LawEightSix wrote:
6o4_dc wrote:

They're okay quality. Definitely not great. Great would be like SAXX or Exoffcio or CK. If you haven't nailed down what brand you like, might as well try out different brand of boxer briefs and see which brand you like.
Also, a podcast I listen to is sponsored by Meundies and I usually ignore the ads littered everywhere but I decided to try them. They arent cheap but maaaaan are they comfy. In my opinion underwear is not something to cheap out on.

I can't stand Kirkland brand, I'd get the 4 pack of Tommy Hilfiger for 20 bucks before Kirkland, they are great.
MeUndies are the just awesome. The cheapest way to get this is the 3 pair every 3 month subscription which works out to $55 cdn for 3 pair but it's worth it. They are something you use for literally 24hrs/day. If you spend for quality on anything, it should be ginch.
I'm all for spending more to get quality that lasts longer and is more comfortable, but there are limits to what I'll spend on something that isn't seen and that I forget I'm wearing (and that's my comfy-test). $55/3 is way more than I need to spend to be comfy.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
Mudstrap wrote:
Niroxu wrote:
6o4_dc wrote:

All my Kirkland signature boxers are very comfortable... However, all of them had disjointed on the scrotum area after few months. I gues I'm not the only one who had this issue.
you are a baller
Mar 29, 2008
253 posts
96 upvotes
Ottawa
Please tell me no one is considering buying underwear from AliExpress........Is this actually a thread or are RFDers that desperate to save $$$$..... I hear you can also buy baby food one the Chinese black market.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7007 posts
6858 upvotes
Ottawa
MarioP wrote: Please tell me no one is considering buying underwear from AliExpress........Is this actually a thread or are RFDers that desperate to save $$$$..... I hear you can also buy baby food one the Chinese black market.
It's underwear dude. Pieces of fabric stitched together on a machine. The hell is wring with buying it from AliExpress? It's not a rocket ship.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Would somebody think of the children!!!!!
MarioP wrote: Please tell me no one is considering buying underwear from AliExpress........Is this actually a thread or are RFDers that desperate to save $$$$..... I hear you can also buy baby food one the Chinese black market.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
6o4_dc wrote:
Fanatic wrote: That's not really cheap.. You can buy the Kirkland boxer briefs which are great quality for about $13 for 4.
You come into a thread about Aliexpress underwear, and start on about what good quality underwear are? That has got to be the very definition of trolling right there!
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Konowl wrote:
It's underwear dude. Pieces of fabric stitched together on a machine. The hell is wring with buying it from AliExpress? It's not a rocket ship.
Pieces of radioactive, lead-laced fabric probably!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)