• Oct 14th, 2017 8:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1345 posts
93 upvotes
Downtown Toronto

Men's clothing for broad shoulder small waist

Big problem I have is my proportions are tough to buy for. Generally clothes that fit on the shoulders will have a huge waist or if the waist is too small then shoulders/armpits are too tight.

Interested in any clothes, dress/ casual, etc. Are there general stores you would recommend? The best I could find has been Le Chateau but anything else is kinda meh.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15893 posts
4544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Does u lift?
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
8074 posts
2877 upvotes
Toronto
Don't skip leg day!!!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Apr 16, 2008
584 posts
55 upvotes
Etobicoke
I suggest finding a good tailor. Unfortunately, I have a similar issue being tall with an athletic build. Sleeves are always way too short when body fits well.

For casual/athletic, I've found that Patagonia and Arc'Teryx make well-fitting clothes. For dress clothes, has to be tailored or made to measure.
Dec 28, 2012
273 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
You need Slim Fit.

Banana Republic, American Eagles, and Diesel have a lot of Slim Fit polo-shirts, T-shirts, and dress shirts.