• Dec 5th, 2018 3:43 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 29, 2009
63 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto

Men's perm

Any recommendations for getting a men's perm for asian hair?
Not looking to get jheri curls...
My hair is forward growing so i am looking to get volume, texture and the ability to style my hair back.
Thanks.
3 replies
Sep 7, 2009
561 posts
180 upvotes
It's standard in any Korean hair salon. Likely Chinese/Japanese hair salons will also have experience doing it. It's probably going to be $100+. Will last a few months until it grows out. Think wavy K-drama style. You can re-create the look temporarily with a flat-iron to see if you like it. Either youtube it or ask the hair salon for a wash and style to see the look.
[OP]
Jan 29, 2009
63 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
holden wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:21 pm
It's standard in any Korean hair salon. Likely Chinese/Japanese hair salons will also have experience doing it. It's probably going to be $100+. Will last a few months until it grows out. Think wavy K-drama style. You can re-create the look temporarily with a flat-iron to see if you like it. Either youtube it or ask the hair salon for a wash and style to see the look.
Is that what they call an iron perm? any recommendations for a salon? one that speaks english?
Oct 26, 2017
50 posts
36 upvotes
GTA
Don't do it bro. You'll ask them to make your hair look like Liam Hemsworth's, and you'll end up with an Asian afro.