Men's shorts that aren't crazy expensive

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2018 1:24 pm
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4045 posts
1029 upvotes
Debtario
Costco, I like the Haggar shorts and the BC Expedition cargo pants that zip off to become shorts. I used to have to dig through the clearance area at Moores for decent shorts. not anymore!

It's crazy how expensive shorts are, particularly brand name gym shorts .
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Apr 17, 2013
795 posts
103 upvotes
Markham
Just bought a pair at the Gap. 40% off. Came to $33 tax in
PSN - Meditech82
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1597 posts
415 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
All my gym and casual shorts are Lululemon but i recently discovered American Eagle shorts that is a hell of a deal when it's on sale. The fitting is perfect for a guy with athlete legs like me and the quality is definitely there. If you're really on a budget West 49 have decent stretch shorts for $10.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
19565 posts
2154 upvotes
Montreal
Try Tommy Hilfiger. Wait for the coupons + 30% off sale.
Jun 18, 2018
14 posts
5 upvotes
Not sure which stores, but every store has their clearance sales of like 50% off where you can probably get $20-30 shorts.
Jul 8, 2012
732 posts
134 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Winners for variety and price. Bought a pair of a name brand (pd&c) I never heard of. Wore it on an outing and felt so comfortable (methinks due to 2% of lycra), went back and bought another in a different colour. Since I have big hips and thighs with short tree trunk legs, I need that extra room and most shorts aren't made for my body type...inseams too long is a big problem for me.