BST: Apparel

[FS] Mens Weightlifting - Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes (Red)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2018 7:40 pm
[OP]
May 31, 2006
448 posts
Toronto
Trader Score: 12 (100% Positive)

Mens Weightlifting - Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes (Red)

1. I have a pair of Adidas adiPower Weightlifting Shoes in size 9 for men's. They have barely been used (even the bottom rubber is clean) as I started going to the gym but then life got busy, so they are not in use at all. Size 9. It is PU-coated with leather to ensure durability throughout the shoe. There are also breathable air mesh holes throughout the shoe which help to increase the level of airflow the foot receives. It has a built in Torsion system technology used through the midfoot to help the shoes flex correctly, allowing the toes and heel to move independently. There is further heel support to help create lightweight stability. There is an integrated polymer wedge which is 24mm at the heel and 4mm at the forefoot. You can try them on before purchasing them to make sure that it fits and that you are satisfied. These retail for approximately $150CAD+ or out of stock in stores. I am selling mine for $115. I can meet for you to try it on to ensure that it fits and that you are satisfied.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)