• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2018 10:36 am
[OP]
Sep 24, 2004
465 posts
86 upvotes
Scarborough

Men's Winter jacket's at Costco in GTA

I was at the Costco Warden location a couple of weeks ago looking for a Men's winter jacket, only to be told they were sold out. The staff did mention they were expecting more in the coming weeks. Has anyone seen any Men's winter jackets in the GTA? There were tons of ladies jackets in stock.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17889 posts
2577 upvotes
GTA West
sudesingh wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 8:52 pm
I was at the Costco Warden location a couple of weeks ago looking for a Men's winter jacket, only to be told they were sold out. The staff did mention they were expecting more in the coming weeks. Has anyone seen any Men's winter jackets in the GTA? There were tons of ladies jackets in stock.
You need to go in August for Winter jackets.
In the coming weeks, you'll see snorkeling gear, shorts and swimsuits.

BTW, there is currently a big sale at Eddie Bauer for 60% off almost everything, and they do have a lot of winter coats.
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
3037 posts
2551 upvotes
Vancouver
Jucius Maximus wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 12:08 am
In the coming weeks, you'll see snorkeling gear, shorts and swimsuits.
I know you're joking, but that's actually probably true—Hawaii time is coming up.
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts a location-specific question without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14824 posts
1779 upvotes
Toronto
Kiraly wrote:
Nov 11th, 2018 12:38 am
I know you're joking, but that's actually probably true—Hawaii time is coming up.
Costco sells many weeks / months ahead of the actual upcoming season. So no, I wouldn't be surprised to see swim gear in January of 2019.
Happy Valentine's Day, a new set of golf clubs.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
3824 posts
694 upvotes
GTEH!
People aren't kidding about Costco selling seasonal stuff months earlier than the season.
i.e. 1 year I was looking for Men's winter boots in early November and was told they were sold out. I was shocked. But forgot Costco sells winter stuff in Sept/Oct before the winter season starts. Lesson learned. Now if I need winter coat/boots I start shopping for them at Costco in Sept/Oct.
😎
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1001 posts
797 upvotes
sudesingh wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 8:52 pm
Lots in heartland Mississauga
Images
  • EE2DE225-28C5-451A-B283-EC5E95456946.jpeg
  • 5F54BC9D-740C-491C-A5C7-F3800FE70B85.jpeg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)