Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Head Graphene Instinct Rev Tennis Racquet $99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2015 12:47 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 17, 2006
751 posts
557 upvotes
Toronto

Head Graphene Instinct Rev Tennis Racquet $99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
42%
Merchant of Tennis is clearing out a few Head tennis racquets from last year. I bought the instinct MP last year for $99 and its great. The instinct Rev should be similar and plenty in stock. I believe Maria Sharapova uses this series.

Free shipping on $99 +

Happy Hitting!

Review: http://www.tennishead.net/news/gear/201 ... stinct-rev

p.s. if you're in Toronto near Leaside (Thorncliffe Park tennis club) you can get it strung for $25 for Head FXP/Gamma Zo Magic combination string (poly/gut) contact me for info. I had it strung with the combo and its amazing.
5 replies
Mar 8, 2006
934 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Also Costco has a decent head racquet on clearance for 29.97. Very similar to my $199 babolat. I was very tempted to buy one.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1452 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know where to get a good deal on a tennis bag?
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
orangeteam wrote: Also Costco has a decent head racquet on clearance for 29.97. Very similar to my $199 babolat. I was very tempted to buy one.
30-80$ tennis raquets physically look alot like the 200$ ones but the components and the feel when using them are totally different.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Jun 11, 2004
954 posts
171 upvotes
Wow super light racquet....

The Pros hardly ever use what is actually sold in stores, theirs is always customized.

statick wrote: Merchant of Tennis is clearing out a few Head tennis racquets from last year. I bought the instinct MP last year for $99 and its great. The instinct Rev should be similar and plenty in stock. I believe Maria Sharapova uses this series.

Free shipping on $99 +

Happy Hitting!

Review: http://www.tennishead.net/news/gear/201 ... stinct-rev

p.s. if you're in Toronto near Leaside (Thorncliffe Park tennis club) you can get it strung for $25 for Head FXP/Gamma Zo Magic combination string (poly/gut) contact me for info. I had it strung with the combo and its amazing.