Expired Freebies

[Merged] 10,000 free kinder eggs coming Monday October 15th!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2012 2:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 19, 2010
149 posts
558 upvotes

[Merged] 10,000 free kinder eggs coming Monday October 15th!

Like them on facebook for the latest updates!

http://www.facebook.com/KinderCanada#!/KinderCanada

It's a BIG MONTH at Kinder Canada!

We're giving away 10,000 Kinder Surprise Eggs to celebrate the launch of our 2013 Toy Collection! This means more fun toys for your kids & more moments of joy to share with YOU!

Stay tuned for more details, coming soon…

Update on Saturday Oct 13th

T-2 DAYS and counting till our 10,000 Kinder Surprise Egg GIVEAWAY!
100 replies
[OP]
Sep 19, 2010
149 posts
558 upvotes
still not live but wanted to bump this up as it may be soon. Last update was October 5th

It's ALMOST HERE and we can hardly contain our excitement! We'll be giving away 10,000 Kinder Surprise Eggs to celebrate the release of our brand-new 2013 Toy Collection!

"Share" this post to help spread the joy & stay tuned…
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
I have a feeling that most of the hogging will be from adults for themselves instead of the kids.

You people know who you are, boasting in every thread of your hogging like some hot shot. Pathetic :lol:

I will give my (1) Kinder to a kid :)
Sep 29, 2008
60 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
Corleone187 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2012 9:19 am
I have a feeling that most of the hogging will be from adults for themselves instead of the kids.

You people know who you are, boasting in every thread of your hogging like some hot shot. Pathetic :lol:

Isn't RFD Spirit all about? :D
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
CobaltLee wrote:
Oct 11th, 2012 1:06 pm
Isn't RFD Spirit all about? :D
I suppose I can give my kid the *talk*:
Kid: "Daddy why can't I have any Kinders?"
Me: "Well son, because grown adult men took all of them"
Me: "When I was a kid we used to collect baseball cards, then one day grown adult men took the baseball card hobby away from the kids so now baseball cards cost $10 a pack instead of 50 cents"

:D
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I wouldn't mind some Kinder eggs. I'm 25 :D
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Mar 19, 2010
2054 posts
282 upvotes
Onterrible
Corleone187 wrote:

Not everyone has kids.
And I was a kid once. I'm 24, so I still kind of am. And I still LOVE kinder surprise. I'm definitely looking forward to this promo.
Check out my >>Blog<< to learn how to get CashBack from Shopping Online! (Almost EVERY online retailer)
Sep 6, 2006
394 posts
512 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:

Really, I think it's okay for an adult to eat a Kinder Surprise.
I buy them by the box at Costco and I am definitely going to try for one during this promotion.
Oct 6, 2007
946 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just find it amusing that OP has the word "Mommy" in her name, and now you have people like "redkid" replying...

Goes to show you, kinder surprises are for all ages =p
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
ebee wrote:
Oct 12th, 2012 4:36 am
Really, I think it's okay for an adult to eat a Kinder Surprise.
I buy them by the box at Costco and I am definitely going to try for one during this promotion.
I'm not saying it isn't. Say you got 1 kinder from this promotion and 1 kid didn't because of that. I think that is fine.

But some adults are into hoarding stuff like this so maybe they will have multiple addresses and 1 adult will try and get 100 kinders for himself (leaving 100 kids without because of his greed)
I think that is bad
Jul 16, 2007
137 posts
75 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2012 3:07 pm
I suppose I can give my kid the *talk*:
Kid: "Daddy why can't I have any Kinders?"
Me: "Well son, because grown adult men took all of them"
Me: "When I was a kid we used to collect baseball cards, then one day grown adult men took the baseball card hobby away from the kids so now baseball cards cost $10 a pack instead of 50 cents"

:D
LOL!

Although I'm pretty sure adult women will be taking them kinder's too :P

On a side note, a study in the new england journal of medicine recently linked chocolate consumption to nobel prize laureates per capita. Thanks for making us cheepos smarter Kinder.
× < >