Automotive

[Merged] Coin op car wash. Post locations here! (GTA)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2016 10:05 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1868 posts
174 upvotes
Southern ontario

[Merged] Coin op car wash. Post locations here! (GTA)

The only ones i know:
Steeles and Yonge (esso station) - not really $2 - its more timer
HWY 7 and Valleymede (east of bayview) (Shell station)
Bathurst & Davenport (north of davenport)
179 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
181 upvotes
North York
Hwy 7 and Bayview Theres a shell station with DIY washing bays I think.
If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
1543 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Scarborough....

Petro @ SW corner of Kennedy/Finch - not that good, pricy ($3)
Generic car wash beside Mr.Lube @ Kennedy east side, south of ellsmere - decent ($2)
Generic Gas station/wash @ Lawrence north side, between Phramacy & Warden - good ($2)
Coincarwash.ca @ Victoria Park East side, south of ellsmere - BEST & new http://www.quarum.com/about.htm ($3)

I love the facility @ coincarwash.ca, absoultely amazing
Jan 17, 2005
97 posts
North York:

Wilson and Bathurst - 2 Lights south of Wilson, on Bathurst (east side)

Dufferin and Lawerence/eglinton - Middle of law and egg, on dufferin (eastside a little hidden entrance)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1007 posts
3 upvotes
lumlum1013 wrote: Scarborough....

Generic car wash beside Mr.Lube @ Kennedy east side, south of ellsmere - decent ($2)
Generic Gas station/wash @ Lawrence north side, between Phramacy & Warden - good ($2)
Coincarwash.ca @ Victoria Park East side, south of ellsmere - BEST & new http://www.quarum.com/about.htm ($3)

I know $3 @ Kennedy/Finch get you 5 mins. Do you know how long the other one last? Interested in going to the one at Vic Park & Ellesmere, is it generally busy with its 12 bays? I usually go to the one at Kennedy/Finch because I can wash my car in 5 mins, but they are always VERY busy on a half decent day.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4249 posts
825 upvotes
Pickering, ON
lumlum1013 wrote: Scarborough....

Hey, thanks for the list. I had known about the one on Kennedy, though I had never used it, but now I'm tempted to go try Coincarwash.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
1543 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
evolution921 wrote: I know $3 @ Kennedy/Finch get you 5 mins. Do you know how long the other one last? Interested in going to the one at Vic Park & Ellesmere, is it generally busy with its 12 bays? I usually go to the one at Kennedy/Finch because I can wash my car in 5 mins, but they are always VERY busy on a half decent day.
I believe all $3 place i've listed are all 5min....i maybe wrong..
but all $2 place are 4min...

in coincarwash.ca, i use my first $3 to spray soap/water,wash
car and wash foam brush (incase there are dirts/stones/sand), then foam the entire car with the other gun (tri-colour foam soap blower?)
once my minutes are up, i j/ grab the brush and start brushin' my car,
put another $3 to rinse/wax etc.....lastly, i pull out my california water blade, and blade off excessive water and drive off~

my technique is, never use ur minutes while usin' the foam brush....
have soap all around the car, once minutes are up, then brush ur car...

so i usually spend a total of $4 @ the $2 bays, and $6 @ the $3 bays
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
In Southridge - Suds and Go
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
klipone wrote: anyone know downtown locations near yonge and dundas?
Queen St, just east of Dufferin!!!!

sk
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
My Favourite is on Wendell Ave & Wilson (Between the 400 Highway and Weston Road)

sk
Feb 20, 2004
127 posts
Warden and Danforth Rd. NW corner...maybe 6 bays???
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1007 posts
3 upvotes
lumlum1013 wrote: I believe all $3 place i've listed are all 5min....i maybe wrong..
but all $2 place are 4min...

in coincarwash.ca, i use my first $3 to spray soap/water,wash
car and wash foam brush (incase there are dirts/stones/sand), then foam the entire car with the other gun (tri-colour foam soap blower?)
once my minutes are up, i j/ grab the brush and start brushin' my car,
put another $3 to rinse/wax etc.....lastly, i pull out my california water blade, and blade off excessive water and drive off~

my technique is, never use ur minutes while usin' the foam brush....
have soap all around the car, once minutes are up, then brush ur car...

so i usually spend a total of $4 @ the $2 bays, and $6 @ the $3 bays
I went to coincarwash.ca this evening, found out that $3 is 4 mins there. I also found out that if you put a $5 bill into the token machine instead of the change machine, you will get 6 tokens (1 token = $1) instead of $5. So you get a deal for buying tokens! :)
I did exactly what you did minus the foam brush. I never use foam brush in those coin-ops, with my black car, I can't stand any scratches or swirl marks. I wish my car is white. > :(
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5989 upvotes
Bayview north of Major Mackenzie (west side) in Richmond Hill

Weston Rd south of 401 (west side) in Toronto

North west corner of Islington & Steeles in Woodbridge
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
1543 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
evolution921 wrote: I went to coincarwash.ca this evening, found out that $3 is 4 mins there. I also found out that if you put a $5 bill into the token machine instead of the change machine, you will get 6 tokens (1 token = $1) instead of $5. So you get a deal for buying tokens! :)
I did exactly what you did minus the foam brush. I never use foam brush in those coin-ops, with my black car, I can't stand any scratches or swirl marks. I wish my car is white. > :(
awesome, i've been there twice, and damn...i spent total of $12 there
where i could of spend $10 by buyin' tokens!
thx for the advice!
Apr 2, 2005
175 posts
I go to the one on Sheppard in between Mccowen and Markham Road. I cant remember the name of the exact road but it's a gas station also and it's near a Tim Horton.
Dec 17, 2003
514 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
evolution921 wrote: I went to coincarwash.ca this evening, found out that $3 is 4 mins there. I also found out that if you put a $5 bill into the token machine instead of the change machine, you will get 6 tokens (1 token = $1) instead of $5. So you get a deal for buying tokens! :)
I give it a try next time never been there because I have been lazy in the winter washing my car I usually goto the automatic car wash so I won't freeze to death. Anything else I should look for ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
royal wrote: any mississuaga?
Mavis & Britannia!!! (South West nieghbourhood)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)