1936 posts
230 upvotes
I guess it's a trench coat boot lady that's the leader of the millennials
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8489 posts
1771 upvotes
Toronto
Some of you were right, Rick did see a familiar face. I was on the wrong side of that one.

Winslow looked like something out of a zombie video game (should've mentioned that when he was shown in the previews last week)

The scavengers should be called the hoarders but I'm not sure enough time has passed where the surroundings look like Wall E and language has seemingly started to devolve
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3777 posts
453 upvotes
Aurora
jenviea wrote:
Feb 20th, 2017 6:22 am
Some of you were right, Rick did see a familiar face. I was on the wrong side of that one.

Winslow looked like something out of a zombie video game (should've mentioned that when he was shown in the previews last week)

The scavengers should be called the hoarders but I'm not sure enough time has passed where the surroundings look like Wall E and language has seemingly started to devolve
I thougnt this episode was quite good. Daryl's parts, particularly the scene with Carol, was excellent. Rick and the trash group was good except I didn't like the way they spoke. Where did they lesrn to speak - at the Post-Apocalyptic-Mystery-Cult-School? How did their speech devolve to such an extent so quickly?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1936 posts
230 upvotes
Agree.. definitely did not like the way they spoke. It's as if they were all performing in a bad high school play. and how'd they survive this long if all they do is sit and watch and not try to initiate.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1132 posts
159 upvotes
Good episode. I liked the scene with Darryl and Carol. I was initially annoyed with Darryl not telling her about the deaths. But now I think it's a great build up to when Carol finds out the truth about Glen and Abraham. I hope she finally snaps and goes on a killing rampage. I'm guessing she'll be the one to convince the King that Kingdom needs to go to war too.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5025 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Next week's episode is rewinding the timeline a bit and showing the perspective from Negan's camp after Daryl escapes and Eugene arrives. I had completely forgot about Eugene, haha... Look likes Dwight is going to be in some serious trouble with Daryl escaping because he's definitely freaking out.

I guess Tara isn't going to tell anyone about the huge cache of weapons by the Oceanside community? And speaking of that episode, whatever happened to Heath, the dude she was rolling with? As we kind of know is that he may have taken off in the RV.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Oct 31, 2007
3164 posts
336 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Feb 21st, 2017 7:36 am
I guess Tara isn't going to tell anyone about the huge cache of weapons by the Oceanside community? And speaking of that episode, whatever happened to Heath, the dude she was rolling with? As we kind of know is that he may have taken off in the RV.
I'm thinking Oceanside is definitely going to come into play, especially since Rick brought up that Tara had been out in the wild and wondered if she knew about anything. Now Oceanside clearly aren't too welcoming to new visitors so that could go either way, rick and crew try take them over, Oceanside chase them away, I can't see them easily agreeing to join the fight and give up a bunch of their weapons!
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19141 posts
1398 upvotes
I agree, I think Oceanside will come into play as well - though I think Tara will explain to Rick what happened to the Oceanside people (all males killed by the Saviours) and Rick will use that angle as a way for Oceanside to seek vengeance against the Saviours....

"Come join us in the fight against the Saviours - you can be the cavalry and come in last to be the last force to clean up (thereby the least amount of casualties for your group). Only ask is that we get to use half your weapons in the fight against the saviours - they will be returned to you after we win the fight"

Thinking Rick will give some terms & conditions that will favour Oceanside so that they will be enticed to join the fight - but as an compromise, Oceanside will provide some weapons in the fight.....
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3589 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
Obviously Oceanside will play a part in the fight against The Saviors, otherwise they wouldn't have wasted an episode showing them...

They could just have Tara go and ask her friend at Oceanside (the leader's granddaughter) to convince her grandmother to give Rick some guns - they really don't need any people to shoot them considering the junkyard people will do that. So Oceanside gets the best of both worlds... They get revenge against Negan without risking any casualties.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3777 posts
453 upvotes
Aurora
Tonight's epsiode was not one of my favourites. Eugene character building episode. Except that there was no character building. Eugene behaved exactly how we expect him to. Took him exactly 3 milliseconds ro turn. He's certainly no Daryl. Unless, Eugene is using his superior intellect to play double agent...

The Dwight parts were good, though.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5025 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
DiceMan wrote:
Feb 27th, 2017 2:22 am
Tonight's epsiode was not one of my favourites. Eugene character building episode. Except that there was no character building. Eugene behaved exactly how we expect him to. Took him exactly 3 milliseconds ro turn. He's certainly no Daryl. Unless, Eugene is using his superior intellect to play double agent...

The Dwight parts were good, though.
From the looks of it he is playing the Eugene wimp part. I don't think he has switched sides but making Negan believe he has switched sides. He used the same Human Genome expert story, and is playing to Negan's gullible side like he did with Abraham. He clearly is freaked out by what Negan is doing but is buying his time. He recognized Dwight's lie regarding the doctor whereas no one else did.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!