• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 9:12 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8812 posts
1868 upvotes
Toronto
ANOTHER fake out?
Except no one (other than Michonne) is fooled anymore!

OTOH an io9 writer surmises that scene combined with the final Rick Michonne conversation may foreshadow an actor's exit

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-walking-dead ... 1793002746
ji2o0k wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 9:39 am
Definitely not going to resolve the Saviours conflict this season...next week is the last episode until they start up again in Oct.
Season finale looks like Apr 2 (including next week's episode, four more episodes)

http://epguides.com/walkingdead/
Last edited by jenviea on Mar 6th, 2017 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2007
4828 posts
939 upvotes
Brampton
ji2o0k wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 9:39 am
Definitely not going to resolve the Saviours conflict this season...next week is the last episode until they start up again in Oct.

The conflict will start next week and end on a cliffhanger.......and will resume in Oct.....probably take 3 or 4 episodes to resolve the conflict....
I dont think so .. we have episodes until end of march / first week of April as per previous seasons .. sit tight ..
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1329 posts
201 upvotes
I'm really annoyed with how Rosita is behaving, all she does is complain about everything. I'd be ok if she doesn't survive this plan.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3637 posts
1417 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 1:25 pm
I'm really annoyed with how Rosita is behaving, all she does is complain about everything. I'd be ok if she doesn't survive this plan.
Rosita was annoying the heck out of me too, but then I realized that Negan's group has way too many people and far too much firepower for Rick and the Junk Yard gang to realistically stand a chance against all of them with only 60-120 guns and a few sticks of dynamite.

So I suspect that Rosita and Sacha will somehow play a part in weakening Negan's forces. Perhaps they'll be responsible for wiping out a bunch of his soldiers or allowing a herd of Walkers to infiltrate his camp and kill a bunch of his men. That would make it more of an even battle and would help justify Rosita and Sacha's seemingly stupid and selfish actions.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
4009 posts
561 upvotes
Aurora
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 1:25 pm
Rosita is annoying me as well. I mean, I can understand why she always seems pissed at the world, but I think that Christian Serratos (Rosita) simply doesn't have the range as an actor to convey the character's conflicts/motivations/emotions in an engaging way.
Last edited by DiceMan on Mar 6th, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1354 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Safe to say nobody is going to miss those two when the plan fails yet again...if they screw up real bad we know who the saviors are gonna take it out on.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15822 posts
574 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
I hope for an action packed episode next week none of this scavenge and chill stuff.

Also, what up with the poor deer CGI, like the tiger from previous episodes was on fleek but the deer was very low budget.
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8781 posts
963 upvotes
Vancouver
33966 wrote:
Mar 6th, 2017 5:09 pm
I hope for an action packed episode next week none of this scavenge and chill stuff.

Also, what up with the poor deer CGI, like the tiger from previous episodes was on fleek but the deer was very low budget.
Right? How bad was that deer in the amusement park?
General Radek had some good ideas.
Feb 25, 2015
728 posts
146 upvotes
York Region
That was the worse fake out in the history of television. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2050 posts
263 upvotes
Out of Rosita and Sasha I predict Sasha being the one that'll die.
Feb 25, 2015
728 posts
146 upvotes
York Region
coilz wrote:
Mar 7th, 2017 11:57 am
Out of Rosita and Sasha I predict Sasha being the one that'll die.
Both won't be missed. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Feb 25, 2015
728 posts
146 upvotes
York Region
ji2o0k wrote:
Mar 7th, 2017 12:16 pm
Lol terribad.....like the deer wouldn't bolt as the walkers are closing in OR when Rick made all that noise...

Sure the deer would just stand there to be eaten....lol....
Reminds me of the horse being eaten a few seasons ago.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Zamboni