Entertainment

[Merged] AMC Series: The Walking Dead

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2024 12:45 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
astrotrain wrote: Their first meetup in the second episode was so lame.. lol There is no chemistry between these two actors, the kiss after so many years looked forced, artificial but always with this AMC production crew trying to stick a square peg in a round hole.

Rick finally asks the samurai girl, hey, how is my daughter? She replies I can assure you "she is fine"... I am thinking hmm, really? how would you know? you left them years ago on your exit out of this turd show.. haha

The first 2 seasons of this show had so much potential even the bit on the "Farm" but once they got rid of Darabont and the core group things fell apart. I blame this turkey Scott Gimple.

If there was such a thing as Hollywood corporate welfare this guy should be the poster boy. He should have been fired a decade ago, you know when you use lose half your viewers and the rating dropped like stone instead of promoting the guy to higher positions you hire someone else and do a reboot but instead they gave him the whole franchise and expanding this horse manure into McDonalds.. haha

What is the killer is they do an "Insider" at the end of each episode trying to explain this steaming pile of Buffalo turd like it was a work of art from Michelangelo. Do you not read any comments from the many former viewers who left, how can you keep a straight face???
Yeah the first season was really the best. Then you feel they're just milking it for all it's worth.

I laughed at that exchange about Judith.

Shame what they did with the new characters in Episode 2.

So it looks like its going to be another " Burn it down from within" type of story, that was what happened at the end of "World beyond " right?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
shikotee wrote: The pairing of Rick and Michonne was just awful.
They basically neutered their coolest most independent character.
It was a clear sign the show was committed to being a Soap Opera.
As such, I imagine reuniting them must be pretty cringe.
Only one way for you to find out :) Gone this far might as well just watch a few more episodes!
May 15, 2019
656 posts
760 upvotes
GWN
Always been a fan of TWD. Watched all of the original and spinoffs.

My picking aspect of episode #2 of The Ones Who Live is that, those CRM soldiers had their throats slit, it is very unlikely that one of them could rise up, aim & shoot Nat dead center then resume being dead (and before turning). Not to mention that after having the throat slit would the gun still be in their hands?
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24669 posts
8739 upvotes
Toronto
Late to the game but in this case, not sure if better late than never would apply.

We are in it just to finish the TWD universe but mannnnn…..the first 3 episodes were terribad.

So many head scratching moments but I guess par for the course….

The chopping hand off was hilarious - Rick is a machine able to axe his hand off and still try and get away….

That’s leadership material right there!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
I sense a cliffhanger of an ending for the season finale :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)