Entertainment

[Merged] AMC Series: The Walking Dead

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 9:56 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
With Morales showing up , not sure who else will be primed for the cross over event. Although it can still happen due to time line difference . Maybe Madison got his family killed and made him savior material
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19270 posts
1431 upvotes
I found the gunfight in ep.02 a little odd....each side has a lot of ammo!!

Also, the search for the big guns...wouldn't Rick kinda be suspicious walking around on the top floor without seeing people? I'd imagine it would be heavily guarded no?

Don't remember Morales..will have to go back to Season 1 to watch that.

Also, is that Negan's baby? Guessing it is actually Scarface's baby but the girl pretended it was Negan's?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
Yeah Morales was with then at the first camp by the quarry. Split with the group when they decided to goto the CDC. Rick gave him a few guns and ammo. Forgot where they were headed though. I think Morales is just going to be used to let Rick realize the saviors are people too, and he could've turned out like him if he took a different route with Lori/Carl.... or he will go down the same path if he continues being just ruthless killing everyone insight. and then after a few more flash backs he'll rediscover his humanity and moral compass.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5292 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
coilz wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 6:59 pm
Yeah Morales was with then at the first camp by the quarry. Split with the group when they decided to goto the CDC. Rick gave him a few guns and ammo. Forgot where they were headed though. I think Morales is just going to be used to let Rick realize the saviors are people too, and he could've turned out like him if he took a different route with Lori/Carl.... or he will go down the same path if he continues being just ruthless killing everyone insight. and then after a few more flash backs he'll rediscover his humanity and moral compass.
Alabama
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17680 posts
1307 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 12:19 pm
Also, is that Negan's baby? Guessing it is actually Scarface's baby but the girl pretended it was Negan's?
No, they baby's father is probably the dude Rick offed by choking and then slamming him into a shelf hanger on the wall.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1271 posts
191 upvotes
How is it possible that they can make an episode about an all out war so boring to watch? YAWN.

I am interested in seeing how they handle the prisoners though. The prick with the long hair should die by the hands of Morgan though.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
6127 posts
2220 upvotes
Toronto
I am fairly disappointed with the new season.

this has become less about the walking dead, and more about World War Negan.
May 23, 2017
252 posts
67 upvotes
daivey wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 9:45 am
I am fairly disappointed with the new season.

this has become less about the walking dead, and more about World War Negan.
This show was never about the walking dead, its a show about human nature, relationships and how people deal with survival.
Dec 22, 2014
495 posts
108 upvotes
Regina, SK
Whenever people complain/criticize the absence of zombies I always wonder if maybe there is a market for a mockumentary TV series featuring zombies in a National Geographic sort of way.

I think the issue with the war being boring is because the showrunners are up to their usual bag of tricks instead of pursuing solid writing. They are trying very hard to make it confusing for the sake of being confusing and keep the audience off balance, so they can throw a twist or two on screen at some point.

And what the heck was with the montage at the end of episode 2? There is rarely a time and a place for a montage - and that was not one of them. And it was poorly done.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
3946 posts
529 upvotes
Aurora
OK, let's see what's going to happen tonight. So far, I haven't quite disliked Season 8. It's an improvement over Season 7. I just wish there was ... more...
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1133 posts
97 upvotes
coilz wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 9:50 am
With Morales showing up , not sure who else will be primed for the cross over event. Although it can still happen due to time line difference . Maybe Madison got his family killed and made him savior material
There was mention of a cross over into Fear but nothing more was said about it.

It would be kind of cool if Madisen was related to either Rick or Shane.
Winking Face
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 7:24 pm
There was mention of a cross over into Fear but nothing more was said about it.

It would be kind of cool if Madisen was related to either Rick or Shane.
Winking Face
If the "cross over" is merely a mention of the original's character, that'll be disappointing :( Hopefully it's a real one with someone showing up
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15817 posts
565 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
Anyone know what rick was taking pictures of?
PC IS MASTER RACE! ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) VΛ 🆅🅰🅿🅴 🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽 ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┗(-_- )┓ 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2029 posts
255 upvotes
33966 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 11:47 pm
Anyone know what rick was taking pictures of?
Yeah I am not sure why Rick is taking pictures either. Perhaps its pictures of fallen allies? .. A memorial to be constructed after the war?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7456 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 1:54 pm
This show was never about the walking dead, its a show about human nature, relationships and how people deal with survival.
the walking dead ARE the people :)