• Dec 14th, 2017 6:17 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5383 posts
1403 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:06 am
im no military man, but im almost certain thats not how bazookas work irl.
I believe it was a rocket propelled grenade (RPG) and not a bazooka. That said, Rosita should have been injured by the blast's shock wave. ;)
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jan 16, 2011
562 posts
90 upvotes
Out There!!!!
Rick seems to be getting stupid....LOL
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
8816 posts
1538 upvotes
Somewhere
chimaican wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:59 am
I believe it was a rocket propelled grenade (RPG) and not a bazooka. That said, Rosita should have been injured by the blast's shock wave. ;)
also.. the dude should have been pushed back into the wall and then exploded, rather than insta-atomized.
:confused:
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1353 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 9:06 am
im no military man, but im almost certain thats not how bazookas work irl.
Ya but this is TWD were talking about here where people have infinite ammo and dont need to reload.

Dude got incinerated on the spot..thought it would be a little more realistic than that oh well, made for a good laugh though.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3636 posts
1416 upvotes
Toronto
Did you guys only just start watching this show?!!? Are you seriously complaining about the realism of Rosita firing an RPG just a couple of weeks after a Savior was able to mow down the entire Kingdom army from a distance of 150 yards away, but then couldn't hit Daryl on a motorcycle with a machine gun from 15 feet!!
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19326 posts
1455 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:59 am
Lol, Rosita would have been covered in flying guts, blood and body parts no?

Is it just me or does Rosita look better with a hat on? Her head seems a bit egg-like with her hair tied back and no hat....

**yes, that's how interesting the episode was for me to notice the finer shape of Rosita's head without a hat on**
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19326 posts
1455 upvotes
pintobean wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 2:57 pm
Did you guys only just start watching this show?!!? Are you seriously complaining about the realism of Rosita firing an RPG just a couple of weeks after a Savior was able to mow down the entire Kingdom army from a distance of 150 yards away, but then couldn't hit Daryl on a motorcycle with a machine gun from 15 feet!!
Cmon pinto....that's because of Daryl's evasive maneuver bike riding....same goes with Rick....they's L337 evasive driving tactics bruh
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8781 posts
963 upvotes
Vancouver
ji2o0k wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 6:37 pm
Lol, Rosita would have been covered in flying guts, blood and body parts no?

Is it just me or does Rosita look better with a hat on? Her head seems a bit egg-like with her hair tied back and no hat....

**yes, that's how interesting the episode was for me to notice the finer shape of Rosita's head without a hat on**
I think it might be her face and body not quite back to normal post-pregnancy.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1353 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Rosita was pretty smoking before pregnancy...yum
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1297 posts
122 upvotes
Watching Morgan this evening as a sniper got me to thinking will they have him as a walking the earth scenario to get to the cross over with Fear the walking dead?
Something like how David Carradine did in that really old tv show. Kung fu the legend I think it was.
Has the same monk/buddha keep the peace thing to get Morgan back to being against violence again.Neutral Face
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8812 posts
1868 upvotes
Toronto
Andy Lincoln wasn't as defined as I'd imagine for a no shirt scene
If I'm brutally honest, I'm neither a Neagan nor a Rick and probably a weaselly Eugene
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2050 posts
263 upvotes
So what happened to all the walkers at the sanctuary ?? .... Any guesses? I am guessing they all blocked off the stairs inside, then went outside via window, then barricade the garbage truck hole.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
4116 posts
643 upvotes
Abbottabad
God I hope that weasel traitor Eugene is killed off this season.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1353 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Eugene has no point in this show and he never has. I hope he's zombie fodder soon and dies a bloody death.

But ya what was Ricks plan anyways? Go back to the weirdos and convince them to join him again with what empty threats? They backstabbed him once already hasnt he learned? So now that the weirdos are with Rick again and at the sanctuary whats that gonna do?

Was he expecting to just pull up and say "Yo Negan and saviour mans look who I brought with me, now surrender!"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)