Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Merged][Android Play Store] Tapatalk Forum $0.99 (from $2.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2012 10:31 am
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes

[Merged][Android Play Store] Tapatalk Forum $0.99 (from $2.99)

If anyone's like me who's been waiting to get this through the Play Store (please don't mention GetJar), it's finally on sale for $0.99 (they don't even mention it in the description that it's on sale). Been waiting forever to get this, so if you don't already have it and don't want to get it through GetJar, now's the time!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... lling_paid
27 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2005
5218 posts
1240 upvotes
Burlington
Too bad it's not at this price for iOS as well or I would get it in a heartbeat.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2009
1469 posts
255 upvotes
Tha_Doggg wrote: Too bad it's not at this price for iOS as well or I would get it in a heartbeat.

A jailbreak away...
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
2733 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
What exactly does this app do? Just got an android phone recently so could use some cool apps.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
bah, it's not that bad to visit forums on your browser if you've got one of the newer smartphones. i post all the time on my mobile browser. no permissions needed. not restricted to their forum list.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
nitroblu wrote: bah, it's not that bad to visit forums on your browser if you've got one of the newer smartphones. i post all the time on my mobile browser. no permissions needed. not restricted to their forum list.

I find forum apps are just easier to navigate on a phone. The browser on phones are just too clunky IMO, and typically websites have too much information for users to easily/conveniently scroll through.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
tapatalk is def a great app, but too bad rfd is my main app and rfd is unwilling to support it.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Good app think .99 is the new price

You sure? If anything, I'm surprised they haven't changed the iOS pricing. If they were to make it the new price, surely they'd do it across all the platforms, no?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1309 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
Does buying this get you access to Tapatalk 2?
Feb 28, 2011
443 posts
371 upvotes
ECBomb wrote: You sure? If anything, I'm surprised they haven't changed the iOS pricing. If they were to make it the new price, surely they'd do it across all the platforms, no?

They did decrease iOS app price to .99 for a few hours a couple of days ago.
Oct 31, 2003
863 posts
141 upvotes
Woodbridge
akz wrote: tapatalk is def a great app, but too bad rfd is my main app and rfd is unwilling to support it.

Totally agree!! Wot up wit dat???
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
Derfel wrote: Does buying this get you access to Tapatalk 2?

It is Tapatalk 2.

Thanks OP! I've been waiting on a deal for Tapatalk.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
Why did you say "don't mention Getjar"? It was free on there before, not sure if it is free anymore
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3338 posts
602 upvotes
GVR
I bought this 2 years ago and do not regret the purchase. It's one of my most used apps.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
YLSF wrote: Why did you say "don't mention Getjar"? It was free on there before, not sure if it is free anymore

Because if I didn't specify that, a bunch of people would say "it was free on GetJar". That's exactly what I didn't want flooding the thread lol. This is more for people who flash a lot of ROMs and want a convenient way to re-download the app (I don't think GetJar is as convenient, you need the GetJar app which I don't like, and I believe it doesn't notify you of updates for the app).

This is also the most direct way to support the developer of the app as well.
Mar 8, 2007
456 posts
27 upvotes
Derfel wrote: Does buying this get you access to Tapatalk 2?

That is tapatalk 2 actually haha

Designed for forum superstars. Award winning forum app gets better w/ Tapatalk 2
*** THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF TAPATALK 2 LAUNCH!! ***
Introducing Tapatalk 2

Very handy app for browsing forum that support tapatalk, like XDA~
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
6877 posts
1032 upvotes
Calgary
thanks op...love this app

really wish rfd would support it...