Entertainment

[Merged] Anyone heard of a new show coming out called Homeland?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2020 2:45 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2017
5182 posts
3058 upvotes
I stopped watching about 2 seasons ago because it became too much. Hopefully the finale is worth it for everyone who stuck it out
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
badOne wrote: it's good this season. I wonder how realistic it is for a patriot to be continued to be questioned about her loyalties season after season and continue to work for the government. Only 2 more ep.
No kidding, right? And then a couple of episodes, Carrie questions Saul's trust, but then when she needed $$, she doesn't hesitate to call. I suppose that it can be explained away by her not thinking straight during the heat of the moment, and then realizing what happened when she replayed the events.

I'm surprised that I find myself liking the President's aid. I thought he would have been gone a couple of seasons ago.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
badOne wrote: it's good this season. I wonder how realistic it is for a patriot to be continued to be questioned about her loyalties season after season and continue to work for the government. Only 2 more ep.
Carrie Matheson, meet Jack Bauer. Both heroic patriots whose loyalties are constantly questioned, regardless of their contributions.

This season has been so good. I didn't like how Max was killed off, but everything else has been great.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
^^^ Thanks for recommending this.

I can't believe there's only one more episode left in this series. Homeland's been my second favourite tv show (behind Breaking Bad), I'm gonna really miss it.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Glad to be of help :-D .

Loved the tirade by Saul to Zabel. That's straight up telling it like it is. Some people just don't get the big picture.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
That was a fantastic finale. What a roller coaster ride of emotions I had for Carrie throughout the episode. The ending was eerily similar to Jack Bauer's fate in 24.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Yeah, the conclusion was pretty good. I wasn't a big fan of what happened before that, but a Disney show this isn't :) . Nice to see them get Carrie's sister in.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2403 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
What an amazing ending most shows can’t pull off an ending this good, it’s so good that I really want another season, and simultaneously wouldn’t mind if it never gets one... everything wrapped up nicely to me. This show has better writers than game of thrones bar none.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)