1011 upvotes
York, ON
you can get it through the canada revenue website
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14631 posts
3358 upvotes
Vancouver
tarjet wrote: It's interest from a national grievance.
Aww I see. $60 though?? Seems like a lot . Interest is like zero isn’t it lol

Thanks
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
On the topic of T4's, I got 2 from the corp. I did transition from term to perm PT to perm FT in a span of 4 months. I'm guessing one is for term and the other is permanent status?
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13458 posts
4616 upvotes
GTA
flameboy54 wrote: On the topic of T4's, I got 2 from the corp. I did transition from term to perm PT to perm FT in a span of 4 months. I'm guessing one is for term and the other is permanent status?
Yep

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 2, 2012
960 posts
515 upvotes
STONEY CREEK
ocallaghand wrote: Hey @pike18 it turns our I played soccer with one of the shop stewards 15 years ago, and we just reconnected today. Small world. So far, I am liking Depot 1. Not sure why it has such a bad rep.

Now if I could only figure out who you are...haha. PS: Walk 23 is pretty great.
That’s great! It’s amazing some of the people you meet and reconnect with in this job. Depot 1 gets a bad rap, but if one things certain, it’s where all the work is. Extremely low seniority station.

I’m like Batman, my true identity is masked! Lol
Jun 20, 2016
97 posts
62 upvotes
pike18 wrote: That’s great! It’s amazing some of the people you meet and reconnect with in this job. Depot 1 gets a bad rap, but if one things certain, it’s where all the work is. Extremely low seniority station.

I’m like Batman, my true identity is masked! Lol
in other words ocallaghand, he's the LC in the batman outfit- shouldnt be hard to miss
May 2, 2012
960 posts
515 upvotes
STONEY CREEK
raamman wrote: in other words ocallaghand, he's the LC in the batman outfit- shouldnt be hard to miss
Shhhhhh it’s a secret.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15993 posts
7449 upvotes
RFD
fishscale4sale wrote: Those of us with kids and appointments would rather have a predictable workday. Coming in to work on a Wednesday ands seeing Monday volumes, ugh,,,
Don't be lazy, hard work pays off.
Jun 20, 2016
97 posts
62 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: Don't be lazy, hard work pays off.
you're not qualified to say that

the only person who is qualified to call a LC lazy is another LC-

the turnover rates prove that most folk find the job too hard, in other words, "they" are the lazy ones.

are you a LC, or just another lazy keyboard warrior ?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3296 posts
3830 upvotes
Oy, just leave it be..

So, what's everyone's snappy comeback to "you're working on Family Day?" for tomorrow?
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15993 posts
7449 upvotes
RFD
mikebc wrote: Oy, just leave it be..

So, what's everyone's snappy comeback to "you're working on Family Day?" for tomorrow?
This guy knows.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2014
3193 posts
2474 upvotes
at the chiropractors
mikebc wrote: Oy, just leave it be..

No, I am not working today. Just getting a head start on tomorrow....
Sometimes the truth hurts. The other times it hurts worse....
Jul 6, 2017
644 posts
686 upvotes
Trying to get outsid…
My family is all dead. Thanks for bringing it up.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6312 posts
3088 upvotes
Manitoba
Slotstuffer wrote: I like to say "Mr Prime Minister does not support a unified family day and we only observe federal holidays". Please write your MLA/MP
This holiday should be part of negotiations, but cupw is still screwing around with postal bankIng and hybrid vehicles
Aug 6, 2011
9 posts
Calgary
Hi All,

I was hired as an MSC term in November and after training only worked about 2 weeks. As Calgary is very hard to find employment at the moment I was wondering what is the best route to get a full-time position? I liked the MSC position but I hear it is next to impossible to obtain full time. As I have a Health & Safety background I would like to try and get on with the HSE department. Are there any Canada Post HSE Employees on here?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3296 posts
3830 upvotes
LJOSH is our health and safety but its not a dedicated position, its just something you volunteer for in addition to your regular role.

If you're not getting work as an MSC you could transfer to a P04 or LC. Uptake to FT is usually slow this time of year, you might want to call your staffing contact and see if another list is moving faster.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)