Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Merged] BBQ Deals Thread

Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
1691 posts
332 upvotes
Windsor
I've been using a friend's BBQ while he's away on extended vacation, but he's coming back in a few weeks; it's a Genesis E-330 NG, and I like it.

I don't mind spending cash on a BBQ, but I was wondering if I'll likely see anything better than the $949 @ Lowes ($150 off) before the end of the season. I see the sale is until Sept. 19th ... I presume that means if there will be another "save the tax" event, it will be sometime after Sept. 19th so I can't stack it.

Just wondering if, historically, this sale is likely to get any better; now that I have a nice BBQ, I don't want to be without it.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Dec 27, 2009
489 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Waiting for either the Weber OT Premium or Master Touch to go on sale. Never had a charcoal BBQ before.
Apr 26, 2011
179 posts
64 upvotes
VICTORIA
Get in line. There's a bunch of people waiting for a decent Weber sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1710 posts
81 upvotes
Southern ontario
any decent broil king or webers on sale (end of season)?

my local home hardware has 30% off a brand i don't recognize.
Jul 23, 2011
64 posts
6 upvotes
GRIMSBY
Save the tax at lowes this weekend

x95zsk wrote:
Aug 31st, 2016 12:38 pm
any decent broil king or webers on sale (end of season)?

my local home hardware has 30% off a brand i don't recognize.
Apr 17, 2016
59 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa
Rona has a scratch and save thing this Saturday, you can get 10% off anything in the store (except appliances, I think). Or if you're really lucky you can get more than 10% off, but you can for sure count on 10%. I've been scouting the Broil King Signet 320 for a while now, it's regular $499 at Rona, I might get it at 10% off this weekend.

(I'd prefer the save the tax thing at Lowes, but they don't carry the Signet 320.)
Oct 19, 2002
255 posts
3 upvotes
The English Hacker wrote:Waiting for either the Weber OT Premium or Master Touch to go on sale. Never had a charcoal BBQ before.
+1 Enjoy it when you get one!
trilby wrote:Get in line. There's a bunch of people waiting for a decent Weber sale.
:)
Dec 25, 2010
255 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
I'm willing to pull the trigger on a Weber Genesis E330 on Lowe's save the tax sale but their website says it's out of stock across the entire country. Anyone know if that's actually correct?
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
1691 posts
332 upvotes
Windsor
I just bought a Weber Genesis E-330 NG for $949 - the tax ... 1% for eBates, and 2% for rewards card. Tried to use one of those $10 for $100 cards, but it would eliminate the save the tax. Total came to $950ish, and I'll get $9.50 from eBates, and $19 on my CC

The E-330s are definitely not sold out; my store had one on the shelf (last one).
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Dec 25, 2010
255 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
I checked my local Lowes this afternoon and they didn't have the black Genesis E-330 NG in stock and their warehouse was empty as well. They called but weren't sure if they were getting more stock since the season is almost done.

The good news is that they sold me the display model for 10% off, plus the save the tax discount. Very happy with my new grill Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1554 posts
419 upvotes
Sudbury
Lowes will be having a Stay up Save event this Friday from 11pm-5am.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)