Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Bell Fibe unlimited usage add on for $10 or $30 without a bundle!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2013 1:39 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1274 posts
131 upvotes

[Bell] Bell Fibe unlimited usage add on for $10 or $30 without a bundle!

Unlimited usage is back on Bell for Fibe Internet. I just called and confirmed that they added this along with the new higher speed tiers today. $30 a month for unlimited usage or $10 if you have 3 Bell services. Available to all customers, all speeds including the new FTTN 50/10 package.

Link: http://www.bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Promot ... d-Internet

Most people have an easier time switching by speaking to the online chat reps rather than calling but both seem to work without hassle in most cases. This is no contract and not a retentions promotion, just a simple addon.
536 replies
Oct 24, 2010
162 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
$30+ Tax still not worth it...
As I know, only Canada internet company do this FXcking thing......limited usage..how stupid!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3250 posts
2872 upvotes
Montreal
sunnyd71 wrote: $30 a month for unlimited usage
Unlimited usage of what? I would assume Internet, right? Need more info. Internet Speed, upload speed, ... :confused:
Oh, so you must pay to have unlimited usage, I see, I see. What a robber this company is. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6138 posts
2941 upvotes
Kanata
davidking007 wrote: $30+ Tax still not worth it...
As I know, only Canada internet company do this FXcking thing......limited usage..how stupid!
yup lol, at least a step forward in the right direction
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2001
2504 posts
316 upvotes
It's not that I don't believe you.. I don't believe Bell. Does anyone have an ad or more information?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1603 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
My 50% off is expiring, fibe25 Internet. So what am I looking at. $60+10 for unlimited. Isn't there a lot better options around?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1274 posts
131 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: Unlimited usage of what? I would assume Internet, right? Need more info. Internet Speed, upload speed, ... :confused:
Oh, so you must pay to have unlimited usage, I see, I see. What a robber this company is. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Updated OP. it's better than before and hopefully will allow lowering of rates for 3rd parties too. As of now must call or use chat support for adding it.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3250 posts
2872 upvotes
Montreal
Any reliable unlimited cable internet in Montreal besides Videotron and Distributel? I believe Bell doesn't offer cable internet.
Banned
Apr 27, 2010
6280 posts
448 upvotes
Help me
If the regular price of 50/10 was $49.95 + $10 more for unlimited I would jump on this deal!

But the regular price of 50/10 is $82.95... Way too much already.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
2557 posts
494 upvotes
Thornhill
Can anyone else confirm? I am hesitant to go back with Bell based on poor customer service I had with them, but I'd be interested if this was the case.
Banned
Feb 20, 2007
3042 posts
1316 upvotes
Is there a link for this? Usually when I call in the bell reps don't know anything and would usually want a link.
Jun 19, 2005
534 posts
146 upvotes
For the person asking for a Montreal Cable provider... VIF is very reliable, it's 50 dollars a month if you pay for the year.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
2557 posts
494 upvotes
Thornhill
Nevermind, called myself and can confirm that they are offering this deal as I have reluctantly just signed up again with Bell.
feejai wrote: Can anyone else confirm? I am hesitant to go back with Bell based on poor customer service I had with them, but I'd be interested if this was the case.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2004
1215 posts
328 upvotes
Whitby, ON
Confirmed. Just got off the phone with them. I was already paying $10 for 2x25Gb addtional blocks on 15/10 service. They removed that, and added this unlimited for the same price ( I have home phone and FibeTV with them as well). Very happy with this....I no longer have to give my son a hard time for HD YouTube abuse.

OP Thanked.
Aug 24, 2009
852 posts
504 upvotes
Mississauga
FYI - Fibe 50 is only available to Fibe TV customers in Mississauga. I only have home phone and internet so I couldn't get it, and unlimited cost me $30 on Fibe 25. :(

The rep told me that the packages were supposed to be announced tomorrow, but they came out today for some reason. Not overly happy with it, but we'll see what happens after a couple months. I'm too attached to my sympatico.ca email address...
Dec 22, 2001
942 posts
199 upvotes
Just called and confirmed and got this added to my account.i had to call in twice though as the first rep was incredulous and didn't believe me that this offer existed. 2nd rep was much more friendly and found the info.
Banned
Feb 20, 2007
3042 posts
1316 upvotes
boojew wrote: Just called and confirmed and got this added to my account.i had to call in twice though as the first rep was incredulous and didn't believe me that this offer existed. 2nd rep was much more friendly and found the info.
I was able to get this in 1 call, but the rep kept trying to BS me, first he told me it didn't exist, then he put me on hold for 10 mins, came back and said its $30 and its for new clients only, then I told him, ok I wish to cancel my account and activate a new one. And after 35 mins he said he talked to retention and was able to do this. LoL is all I have to say, he kept giving me some BS, and then would come back with something like "Congratulations sir, I am able to do blah blah". Bell needs to properly train their staff.
Feb 20, 2009
272 posts
285 upvotes
Mississauga
Just spoke to Billing, and escalated to a supervisor, but was told this is not yet an option. The supervisor did say it would come, perhaps next month. I guess I'll try calling again tomorrow.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
4749 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
just called and added it; thanks and thanked.
Aug 26, 2009
200 posts
23 upvotes
is this offer available in Edmonton? Or is it just Toronto?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)