Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] Bell Fibe unlimited usage add on for $10 or $30 without a bundle!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2013 1:39 pm
Dec 22, 2001
629 posts
66 upvotes
Just called and confirmed and got this added to my account.i had to call in twice though as the first rep was incredulous and didn't believe me that this offer existed. 2nd rep was much more friendly and found the info.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
1984 posts
506 upvotes
boojew wrote:
Jan 27th, 2013 2:26 pm
Just called and confirmed and got this added to my account.i had to call in twice though as the first rep was incredulous and didn't believe me that this offer existed. 2nd rep was much more friendly and found the info.
I was able to get this in 1 call, but the rep kept trying to BS me, first he told me it didn't exist, then he put me on hold for 10 mins, came back and said its $30 and its for new clients only, then I told him, ok I wish to cancel my account and activate a new one. And after 35 mins he said he talked to retention and was able to do this. LoL is all I have to say, he kept giving me some BS, and then would come back with something like "Congratulations sir, I am able to do blah blah". Bell needs to properly train their staff.
Feb 20, 2009
66 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga
Just spoke to Billing, and escalated to a supervisor, but was told this is not yet an option. The supervisor did say it would come, perhaps next month. I guess I'll try calling again tomorrow.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
4749 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
just called and added it; thanks and thanked.
Aug 26, 2009
200 posts
23 upvotes
is this offer available in Edmonton? Or is it just Toronto?
Aug 24, 2009
374 posts
60 upvotes
Just go to Loyalty, people - call 310-SURF and select cancel. They're the ones with the 'power'.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2006
4749 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
blammy wrote:
Jan 27th, 2013 2:40 pm
is this offer available in Edmonton? Or is it just Toronto?
got it outside of GTA; so u should be good to go!

Removed: Usage Insurance Plan 15.00
Removed: Security Advanced Service

Added: Unlimited Usage Plan 30.00
Added: Security Advanced Service
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1409 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like a YMMV, as it is based on the rep you get. I just called and was informed that this offer was only for new customers and they may come out with it in the future.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1740 posts
104 upvotes
Thornhill
You should really try and make your email address independent from your ISP. This way you can change if/when needed. I understand how difficult it can be if you've had an email address for a long time (went through this with my wife), but once you make the change you are no longer a hostage of a particular ISP.
CadillacJack wrote:
Jan 27th, 2013 2:24 pm
FYI - Fibe 50 is only available to Fibe TV customers in Mississauga. I only have home phone and internet so I couldn't get it, and unlimited cost me $30 on Fibe 25. :(

The rep told me that the packages were supposed to be announced tomorrow, but they came out today for some reason. Not overly happy with it, but we'll see what happens after a couple months. I'm too attached to my sympatico.ca email address...
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1740 posts
104 upvotes
Thornhill
Call back again, I went through the same crap with Bell a month ago when I cancelled my service. They kept telling me that I wouldn't qualify as a new customer for 3 months, but when I called in today, they confirmed my new service with all the discounts. Dealing with Bell is the most frustrating thing I've ever gone through before, but I do like the DSL service. I may regret this decision, but it's only a phone call away to cancel again if they mess up.
Fluid wrote:
Jan 27th, 2013 2:55 pm
Seems like a YMMV, as it is based on the rep you get. I just called and was informed that this offer was only for new customers and they may come out with it in the future.
Nov 20, 2010
298 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
This is pretty tempting, paying $61 for Unlimited 28/1, $80 for 50/10 unlimited doesn't seem that bad.
Jul 27, 2007
217 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I was having the Bell Fibe TV + Internet free for a year offer installed next week and was planning to pay $25 for additional 125GB on top of the base 75GB but now I just called in and got this added for $10! Looks like i'll be paying $10 for unlimited internet for the next year! :-)
Nov 20, 2010
298 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Ahh thought the regular price was 49.99, regular price is $82 + $30 = $112 a little on the high end.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1130 posts
202 upvotes
Can someone PM me a rep who can do the fibe tv + internet free 1 year on a 2 year contract?
I assume this will count as well?

Thanks,
× < >