• Feb 6th, 2023 8:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
4156 posts
522 upvotes
didn't watch like the last 15 episodes o f Better Call Saul

is it just as consistent? are there more black and white scenes? no spoiler please.
Russell wrote: We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2014
1362 posts
1791 upvotes
Westmount, QC
webshark wrote: It will be about Jesse getting his cab driver's licence and moving to a new city. It will end with him driving to a hospital to pick up a cinnabon manager.

Seriously, Im thinking we will see Nacho and Lalo in this movie.
This is a bit confusing because while Saul believes Lalo to still be alive in season 1 of BB, Gus taunts Hector about being the last Salamanca alive, and I doubt he'd forgot that other Salamanca and since we never saw him in Breaking Bad there is now way to be sure...
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10746 posts
7905 upvotes
Global Village
champ91 wrote: I believe only Aaron paul is back for filming. Not bryan cranston which sucks cuz he's my fav
Don't think Aaron Paul would be enough to carry the movie box-office-wise, they'll need to add a few more stars, especially a good villain actor, Odenkirk would have to added also.
All day I dream about sports

Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii, CIBC Investor's Edge
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10746 posts
7905 upvotes
Global Village
twitchyzero wrote: didn't watch like the last 15 episodes o f Better Call Saul

is it just as consistent? are there more black and white scenes? no spoiler please.
Quite simply it's must-watch TV, especially if you're a fan of BB.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5450 posts
2433 upvotes
Totally forgot what happened at the end of BB.... Walt is for sure dead ?.. Or did they leave some question as to if he died or not? I'd think it'll be pointless to have a BB movie if Walt is dead.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17433 posts
12782 upvotes
Toronto
Mystery Breaking Bad project (Greenbrier?) will stream on Netflix (and of course on AMC)

https://deadline.com/2019/02/breaking-b ... 202556172/

OK Deadline missed details THR reported later
Haz wrote: There's a brief synopsis.

According to the logline, “Greenbrier” tracks the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.

Jesse I guess?
It is indeed a sequel featuring Aaron Paul

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... ul-1159128
Deal Guru
Aug 5, 2006
10746 posts
7905 upvotes
Global Village
Hilarious!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)