Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Comp]

[Merged] Canada Computers Boxing Day 2012

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2013 6:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital
chroncile wrote: I ordered on the 27th and I still have yet to receive a shipping notice. Can you still redeem the mail-in rebate if you receive the item in the next couple of weeks?
I would phone them up and ask whats going on!

as for the Rebate, download the form and read when it HAS to go out. As long as CC puts in your purchase date on the receipt and not the shipping date (won't matter if the shipping date falls into the rebate terms) it should work fine.
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Sep 23, 2010
300 posts
344 upvotes
Canada
:mad: Are you freaking kidding me, Canada Computers?! I swear they are run by a bunch of clowns! I ordered the ASUS GTX 660 the minute it went on sale because I had missed my chance from ordering it from NCIX. Today, I received this lovely e-mail:

[QUOTE]Dear Customer,

Your Item(s) is backordered and is not available for immediate shipping.

Details below:

*1pcs* - ASUS (GTX660-DC2O-2GD5) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 | 1085 MHz Clock, 6008 MHz Memory | PCI Express 3.0, Display Port, DVI, HDMI
Is currently out of stock. The current ETA is roughly: 2 – 4 days

Please reply to confirm if whether or not you are willing to wait for the item to come in stock. Let us know if changes are to be made as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding.[/QUOTE]

I actually e-mailed them 2 days ago, but they didn't bother to reply. As for the form, it requires the invoice, which comes with the package.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
4497 posts
725 upvotes
still no email from CC, gonna cancel my order. canadacomputer is so garbage. if you cannot fulfill online orders then don't DO ONLINE ORDERS
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43246 upvotes
ONTARIO
balance wrote: still no email from CC, gonna cancel my order. canadacomputer is so garbage. if you cannot fulfill online orders then don't DO ONLINE ORDERS
They've always been garbage compared to every other online computer electronics store.
Apr 1, 2006
10 posts
I don't know it's good or not.... I ordered at Memory Express on Dec.27 and just got the shipping notice today....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5983 posts
159 upvotes
Canadacomputers are fail.. we were early in line for the doorcrasher, we got one of those sticky note guaranteeing what we want as they were handing out.

we get inside the store and tried to get the item and they claim it's sold out and is backordered.. wtf, fyi, we were #5 of the 10 units lol.
images are not permitted in sigs
Sep 25, 2009
595 posts
167 upvotes
Maple
Tomy wrote: Canadacomputers are fail.. we were early in line for the doorcrasher, we got one of those sticky note guaranteeing what we want as they were handing out.

we get inside the store and tried to get the item and they claim it's sold out and is backordered.. wtf, fyi, we were #5 of the 10 units lol.
That sucks.
What was the item?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital
I actually just got my order, Canada Post actually delivered to the Door when tracking said 'out for delivery' instead of lying and just putting a card in my mailbox!

Seems even with increased shipping costs, they had to resort to using a Priorty Fedex box to ship via CP in! with no padding whatsoever!

Good thing it came in 1 piece!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Oct 29, 2009
403 posts
74 upvotes
I also ordered online on the 26th.. haven't heard anything from them yet. --
Sep 25, 2009
595 posts
167 upvotes
Maple
Calmuser wrote: I actually just got my order, Canada Post actually delivered to the Door when tracking said 'out for delivery' instead of lying and just putting a card in my mailbox!

Seems even with increased shipping costs, they had to resort to using a Priorty Fedex box to ship via CP in! with no padding whatsoever!

Good thing it came in 1 piece!
Lol. They do that in my area too!
Nov 5, 2012
25 posts
TORONTO
The external 3TB HDD is nice through it was $10 more than the black friday and limit 1 per customer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)