• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2013 6:31 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 1, 2005
945 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
Can someone please tell me what shipping carrier CC uses for shipping? As well, do they send you a tracking number? I need to know because I put the wrong phone number on my order and sometimes if you miss delivery, they call you. I need to know if I can track the shipment with a tracking number so it doesn't get shipped back to CC for non delivery. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 10, 2007
9200 posts
824 upvotes
last time i ordered they used canada post
eon90210 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2012 11:57 pm
Can someone please tell me what shipping carrier CC uses for shipping? As well, do they send you a tracking number? I need to know because I put the wrong phone number on my order and sometimes if you miss delivery, they call you. I need to know if I can track the shipment with a tracking number so it doesn't get shipped back to CC for non delivery. Thanks.
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
4315 posts
588 upvotes
wow I order two items on Dec 26, not status change yet while my NCIX is up for pickup....
May 19, 2005
651 posts
152 upvotes
Kingston
balance wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 9:49 pm
wow I order two items on Dec 26, not status change yet while my NCIX is up for pickup....
I like my local CC, but the company as a whole is run more like a single outlet family store, generally very poorly organized and implemented systems. My local store NEVER has any stock of items, ESPECIALLY if they're "clearance" or marked down in any way, and the most annoying part is, even though I *can* get them to bring in stock from other stores, it is ALWAYS hit and miss, and takes a MINIMUM of WEEKS to arrive. Its a joke their systems are so bad...The only redeeming aspect is when there IS stock, I can order online and pick up locally for no ship cost. Its a good way to reserve items that are on sale that I won't have time to pick up in person during normal business hours.

I bought one of the mix up video cards from Amazon.ca, ordered it on the 27th at midnight, it arrived YESTERDAY at 9am ! It was so fast I didn't even consider it might be the thing from Amazon when I'm waiting on stuff from Stooples, and TD to name two I can remember....hahaha
Mar 1, 2005
945 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
Calmuser wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 10:33 pm
I just got my shipping notice for my item from the 26.
Could you tell me, did they send you a tracking number? Was it sent by Canada Post?

Thanks.
Mar 1, 2005
945 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
sexyj wrote:
Dec 30th, 2012 12:24 am
last time i ordered they used canada post
Thanks.
Sep 23, 2010
236 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered on the 27th and I still have yet to receive a shipping notice. Can you still redeem the mail-in rebate if you receive the item in the next couple of weeks?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2626 posts
182 upvotes
Nations Capital
chroncile wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2013 4:32 am
I ordered on the 27th and I still have yet to receive a shipping notice. Can you still redeem the mail-in rebate if you receive the item in the next couple of weeks?
I would phone them up and ask whats going on!

as for the Rebate, download the form and read when it HAS to go out. As long as CC puts in your purchase date on the receipt and not the shipping date (won't matter if the shipping date falls into the rebate terms) it should work fine.
My Full DVD Collection is For Sale - PM me what you want!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Sep 23, 2010
236 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
:mad: Are you freaking kidding me, Canada Computers?! I swear they are run by a bunch of clowns! I ordered the ASUS GTX 660 the minute it went on sale because I had missed my chance from ordering it from NCIX. Today, I received this lovely e-mail:
Dear Customer,

Your Item(s) is backordered and is not available for immediate shipping.

Details below:

*1pcs* - ASUS (GTX660-DC2O-2GD5) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 | 1085 MHz Clock, 6008 MHz Memory | PCI Express 3.0, Display Port, DVI, HDMI
Is currently out of stock. The current ETA is roughly: 2 – 4 days

Please reply to confirm if whether or not you are willing to wait for the item to come in stock. Let us know if changes are to be made as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding.
I actually e-mailed them 2 days ago, but they didn't bother to reply. As for the form, it requires the invoice, which comes with the package.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
4315 posts
588 upvotes
still no email from CC, gonna cancel my order. canadacomputer is so garbage. if you cannot fulfill online orders then don't DO ONLINE ORDERS
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
13731 posts
16377 upvotes
balance wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 11:13 am
still no email from CC, gonna cancel my order. canadacomputer is so garbage. if you cannot fulfill online orders then don't DO ONLINE ORDERS
They've always been garbage compared to every other online computer electronics store.
Apr 1, 2006
9 posts
I don't know it's good or not.... I ordered at Memory Express on Dec.27 and just got the shipping notice today....
× < >