• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2013 6:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2005
5881 posts
103 upvotes
Canadacomputers are fail.. we were early in line for the doorcrasher, we got one of those sticky note guaranteeing what we want as they were handing out.

we get inside the store and tried to get the item and they claim it's sold out and is backordered.. wtf, fyi, we were #5 of the 10 units lol.
images are not permitted in sigs
Sep 25, 2009
467 posts
61 upvotes
Woodbridge
Tomy wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 3:03 pm
Canadacomputers are fail.. we were early in line for the doorcrasher, we got one of those sticky note guaranteeing what we want as they were handing out.

we get inside the store and tried to get the item and they claim it's sold out and is backordered.. wtf, fyi, we were #5 of the 10 units lol.
That sucks.
What was the item?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2685 posts
185 upvotes
Nations Capital
I actually just got my order, Canada Post actually delivered to the Door when tracking said 'out for delivery' instead of lying and just putting a card in my mailbox!

Seems even with increased shipping costs, they had to resort to using a Priorty Fedex box to ship via CP in! with no padding whatsoever!

Good thing it came in 1 piece!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Oct 29, 2009
338 posts
58 upvotes
I also ordered online on the 26th.. haven't heard anything from them yet. --
Sep 25, 2009
467 posts
61 upvotes
Woodbridge
Calmuser wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 4:38 pm
I actually just got my order, Canada Post actually delivered to the Door when tracking said 'out for delivery' instead of lying and just putting a card in my mailbox!

Seems even with increased shipping costs, they had to resort to using a Priorty Fedex box to ship via CP in! with no padding whatsoever!

Good thing it came in 1 piece!
Lol. They do that in my area too!
Nov 5, 2012
23 posts
TORONTO
The external 3TB HDD is nice through it was $10 more than the black friday and limit 1 per customer.
× < >