Expired Hot Deals

[Cineplex] Cineplex: UltraAVX Movie Pass or 1000 Scene Points (with purchase of BR/DVD)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2013 1:04 pm
Nov 29, 2008
128 posts
40 upvotes
blainehamilton wrote:
Jun 10th, 2013 7:22 pm
It's Disney that does this. Some OCD freaks probably complained to Disney that their Blu Ray cases clashed with their existing DVD case collection and requested the new combo packs be available in both type of case.

I have a combo pack from Shoppers Drug Mart that is the same way.

I would return the movie to Cineplex and request a Blu Ray case combo pack. They are pretty good about replacements, I had a blu ray movie with a broken case and they just sent another for free and told me to dispose of the defective one...
So you did "dispose" the movie with the defective case right? Look deep inside your heart and ask "What would a RFDer do"?
Oct 13, 2009
637 posts
230 upvotes
Edmonton
Ha ha ha, ordered the 3 cheap marvel DVD's. Wolverine was on back order...
Just received 3 avx passes... wonder if it's be mean to just cancel the wolverine DVD :D
I should have ordered more wolverine DVD's
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2492 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
do you guys see this too
free rentals
wowww
i was shocked
Dec 31, 2011
109 posts
3 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Rental prices are back to normal for me :l

Also, ordered 2 items, one blue ray and one dvd, only received the dvd with the 2 AXV tickets, anyone else have this happen ?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
I received one dvd and 3 passes instead of 3 dvds and 3 passes.. So 2 dvds should be on backorder.. Anyways.. These are some ugly looking giant passes... I was expecting something like a small regular admit one passes kind of thing.. But I guess everyone in TTC will know that I m going to the movie with these giant passes in my hand.. :P
----
Oct 13, 2009
637 posts
230 upvotes
Edmonton
lex4ever wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 12:58 am
I received one dvd and 3 passes instead of 3 dvds and 3 passes.. So 2 dvds should be on backorder.. Anyways.. These are some ugly looking giant passes... I was expecting something like a small regular admit one passes kind of thing.. But I guess everyone in TTC will know that I m going to the movie with these giant passes in my hand.. :P
They work online too...
I didn't know either, but decided to try them online and it worked
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
PatcheZ wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 1:00 am
They work online too...
Oh.. Thats good.. Coz I thought physical passes didn't work online..
----
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
PatcheZ wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 1:00 am
They work online too...
I didn't know either, but decided to try them online and it worked
So where do you enter the bar code? under gift card ??

btw.. these are valid for any show and any day, right? or like BOGO, only Sunday to Thursday? :)
----
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
2734 posts
237 upvotes
lex4ever wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 12:58 am
Do these AVX passes have an expiry date on them?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
Noob1ee wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 1:46 am
Do these AVX passes have an expiry date on them?
Yes.. 31st August 2013 to be exact.. :)
----
Sep 26, 2007
386 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Why would someone not buy the digital copy to earn 1000 points and use these points towards any AVX passes at any time without expiry dates on them?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
jmichou wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 2:16 am
Why would someone not buy the digital copy to earn 1000 points and use these points towards any AVX passes at any time without expiry dates on them?
Some DVDs are cheaper + Some people prefer physical copy of movies than Digital ones.. :)
----
Oct 13, 2009
637 posts
230 upvotes
Edmonton
lex4ever wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 1:34 am
So where do you enter the bar code? under gift card ??

btw.. these are valid for any show and any day, right? or like BOGO, only Sunday to Thursday? :)
lol, i'm surprised you haven't tried it yet.
yeah, i tried entering those numbers under the bar codes online, and they seem to work.
this also goes for the bogo from the $30 gc
× < >