Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

Corsair Flash Voyager 64GB USB 3.0 REFURB. 83MB/s Write 135MB/s Read - $20

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2013 10:39 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
It says order processed. I didn't get any pickup email though. Should I call or go to the store and find out?
Jun 19, 2005
223 posts
175 upvotes
Anyone been able to pickup? My order is still in limbo
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
senritsu wrote: Anyone been able to pickup? My order is still in limbo
Same here. Told them to refund me but they did not do it. Had to email them again today.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14958 posts
2921 upvotes
Toronto
Thrasher wrote: Same here. Told them to refund me but they did not do it. Had to email them again today.
Same. No ETA no nothing.

So I paid for something that I don't know if I will ever get?
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
asked for status last night, got this

[QUOTE]Dear Customer,

This is just an update for you with regards to your order status. Unfortunately it appears that the item sku#76564 Corsair Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive *Refurbished - 30 Day Warranty* you have ordered has been unexpectedly discontinued by our supplier. We've done everything we can to try and fill this item on your order but at this point it looks like we won't be able to get the item you requested. With this in mind we can either put in a request to change the item in your order with the sku#75881 Corsair Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 32GB CMFVYGT3-32GB Flash Drive *Refurbished - 30 Day Warranty* for $11.99. We will refund the difference of the money to your credit account. Or we can put in a request to remove the item from the order and you will receive a full refund for the discontinued item. Please let us know what course of action you would like to take.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. If you have any further questions, please respond to this email and we will be glad to help out in any way that we can.
Thank you for using NCIX.com and have a good day.

Best regards,
Web Order Team [/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
Same. I took the 32GB for $13. Not bad price; needed one anyways for school work and movies :)
Sep 22, 2012
890 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't receive any emails, do I have to ask for status update?
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
I went to NCIX today, I placed 3 orders at 3 different places that had stock at the time I ordered and all 3 of them didn't have stock, backordered, and now won't be getting anymore. They said it's discontinued and anyone who has a back-order right now won't be getting one! :( Time to cancel all your order for this guys...
Sepharite wrote: Same. I took the 32GB for $13. Not bad price; needed one anyways for school work and movies :)
Which $13 one??
tubo111 wrote: I didn't receive any emails, do I have to ask for status update?
Yeah, they won't be getting anymore so just cancel your order.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
Fantaz wrote:
Which $13 one??

Corsair Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 32GB CMFVYGT3-32GB Flash Drive *Refurbished - 30 Day Warranty* for $11.99

$13-something after taxes.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
I also got the same email. The 32gb one is half as slow in write speed, and its not even half the price...I'll probably skip it.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
BB88 wrote: I also got the same email. The 32gb one is half as slow in write speed, and its not even half the price...I'll probably skip it.
good to know, this sucks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)