Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13794 posts
3100 upvotes
zod wrote:
May 26th, 2016 1:06 am
That part where Darkh and Ollie were fighting, and Darkh's henchmen show up with machine guns, and rather than use them, they engage in hand to hand combat? wtf? They could of just mowed everyone down. They were evil?

I agree.. whoever did the first two seasons of arrow must of moved onto flash when it started. Now Flash is awesome and arrow is left in the dust.
C'mon...this is Arrow. If this was made like Daredevil, you blow up a ship with high explosives on it and everyone on board and on the dock gets killed. On Arrow, they would merely have been stunned. I quit watching the show part way through the season and haven't gone back. I guess they can't get Manu Bennet back as Slade Wilson since he is doing Shannara.

Hopefully this series can get its groove back or else I'm quits on it. Got better stuff to watch these days anyway...
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
972 upvotes
Vaughan
DougO wrote:
Jun 17th, 2016 11:46 am
C'mon...this is Arrow. If this was made like Daredevil, you blow up a ship with high explosives on it and everyone on board and on the dock gets killed. On Arrow, they would merely have been stunned. I quit watching the show part way through the season and haven't gone back. I guess they can't get Manu Bennet back as Slade Wilson since he is doing Shannara.

Hopefully this series can get its groove back or else I'm quits on it. Got better stuff to watch these days anyway...
Poor Manu. Shannara was a huge pile of dung.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13794 posts
3100 upvotes
squadz wrote:
Jun 17th, 2016 2:19 pm
Poor Manu. Shannara was a huge pile of dung.
And yet, MTV renewed it...
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17322 posts
1192 upvotes
Chad Coleman will play a new gangster in town and Madison McLaughlin will return as Evelyn Sharp, the young girl who tried to be the next Black Canary but will now be a new mask vigilante Artemis.
http://deadline.com/2016/06/arrow-cast- ... 201776779/
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
972 upvotes
Vaughan
Add more costumed heroes! Not enough already!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22758 posts
4654 upvotes
GTHA
Arrow's John Barrowman Now a Series Regular Across All CW/DC Shows

"TVLine has learned exclusively that akin to the groundbreaking contract that Wentworth Miller segued into at the end of his single-season Legends of Tomorrow run, Barrowman will continue to appear on Arrow and maintain series regular status — but across all of the superhero shows executive-produced by Greg Berlanti, including The Flash and Legends."
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22758 posts
4654 upvotes
GTHA
Supergirl joins The CW superhero family this fall!
'The Best Superhero Shows Are on The CW' Extended Trailer
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22758 posts
4654 upvotes
GTHA
Forced to rebuild, Oliver tries to make vigilantes into heroes on the new season of Arrow, premiering October 5 on The CW.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
972 upvotes
Vaughan
Arrow, the baby sitter.

No thanks. This show has taken the largest nose dive in the history of TV shows.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17322 posts
1192 upvotes
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
6940 posts
620 upvotes
Victoria
So do we thing they're going to get back on track this season, or are they going to keep spiraling down the hole?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel