• Jul 15th, 2017 1:48 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
2950 posts
385 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
I stopped watching the Felicity and Friends happy hour midway last season.

Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
I never really hate the Felicity character either. She was fine in the first few seasons, but spending 80% on the show focusing on the oliver/felicity melodrama was horrible. Either keep 'em seperate, or have them function fine, and find another story to drive the season.... shrug.

And yah.. I remember being impressed with the first season where Oliver had no problem going around and taking out all minions... lol.. it was pretty badass.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
979 upvotes
Vaughan
zod wrote:
Sep 28th, 2016 5:59 pm
So do we thing they're going to get back on track this season, or are they going to keep spiraling down the hole?
I stopped watching after Felicity got out of the wheelchair.

But that trailer looks good. Enough to get me to watch an episode or two and see what they're doing.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
squadz wrote:
Sep 29th, 2016 3:22 pm
zod wrote:
So do we thing they're going to get back on track this season, or are they going to keep spiraling down the hole?

But that trailer looks good. Enough to get me to watch an episode or two and see what they're doing.
I keep watching because it's part of the larger TV universe. I think if the show had been a standalone and isolated from the larger universe, I might of stopped watching it by now. I do hope this season gets it back on track. I really did enjoy the first two seasons (which is why I don't hate Felicity, just what the writers decided to do in seasons 3/4).
Sep 12, 2012
667 posts
477 upvotes
zod wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2016 11:56 am
squadz wrote:
Sep 29th, 2016 3:22 pm
zod wrote:

I keep watching because it's part of the larger TV universe. I think if the show had been a standalone and isolated from the larger universe, I might of stopped watching it by now. I do hope this season gets it back on track. I really did enjoy the first two seasons (which is why I don't hate Felicity, just what the writers decided to do in seasons 3/4).
The writers left after season 2 to do The Flash
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
979 upvotes
Vaughan
First half on track, second half spiraling.

Although it's apparently happening with episode 1 already. Laurel's last words were "Don't let me be the last canary".
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24538 posts
5281 upvotes
GTHA
tk1000 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2015 4:51 pm
Superhero Fight Club!

Version 2.0 of Superhero Fight Club Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
979 upvotes
Vaughan
Surprisingly good first episode. Actually better than Flash was this week.

Hopefully it keeps up.
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
Yep. This episode was definitely a step in the right direction. Hope this leads to a good season overall.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
Curtoph wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 3:48 pm
Apparently Laurel is coming back...
crap.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13805 posts
2341 upvotes
Toronto
I guess everyone stopped watching this crap. This season so far has been boring as hell. It's pointless.
Sep 12, 2012
667 posts
477 upvotes
Gave season 5 a shot

I honestly hate all the characters. The only thing interesting is the Russian flashbacks
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
I'm still watching... like my previous comments, if there wasn't a shared universe and I kind of wanted to know what was going on in all of it, I'd probably have stopped watching by now (and I'm usually the kind of person that has a hard time letting go of a TV show when it gets bad). This season seems very meh to me. I'm also feeling the same way about legends of tomorrow. Flash is still ok, and I still like Supergirl and it does a good job embracing the optimism and heroic nature of oldschool Superman (Even though it's not Superman).

Maybe they've stretched themselves out to thin with 4 shows at once?