• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2017 1:48 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
It's kinda meandering and the setup for the season isn't all that solid. The Bratva parts are good though.

With that said, we're getting Dolph Lundgren sooner and longer than originally planned.
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/10/29/arro ... -expected/
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7102 posts
658 upvotes
Victoria
Haz wrote:
Oct 30th, 2016 11:51 pm
It's kinda meandering and the setup for the season isn't all that solid. The Bratva parts are good though.

With that said, we're getting Dolph Lundgren sooner and longer than originally planned.
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/10/29/arro ... -expected/
Yah that part is good, but I thought it was because it had the guy from Stargate Atlantis in those bits...
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
Did they just reveal Prometheus?! Or is it a red herring? It's only episode... 6?

If it's true, quite a stunning change. How it can be true can be chalked up with Barry's Flashpoint I suppose.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13788 posts
2334 upvotes
Toronto
The problem with Arrow this season is that I don't care about any of his new sidekicks. They are all weak characters that are pretty much just their to do nothing.
Dec 22, 2014
460 posts
97 upvotes
Regina, SK
I didn't realize there was a new episode last night. Nothing showed up when I checked the channel guide last night and I was think maybe they decided to take the week off because Flash was off Tuesday.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
VicRav wrote:
Nov 10th, 2016 12:23 pm
I didn't realize there was a new episode last night. Nothing showed up when I checked the channel guide last night and I was think maybe they decided to take the week off because Flash was off Tuesday.
I don't think there were many new episodes of much on Tuesday. Going up against the crazy election coverage would have been horrific for viewership numbers.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Nov 10th, 2016 9:16 am
The problem with Arrow this season is that I don't care about any of his new sidekicks. They are all weak characters that are pretty much just their to do nothing.
The new team is just tossed together to give Oliver some growth. None of them are particularly interesting save for Rags but they really dropped the ball on building him up.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
977 upvotes
Vaughan
This season is a lot better than the previous two seasons, Arrow is actually being Arrow again as well.

I also don't care for the team, but the other positives and lack of Felicity make this good again.

It's certainly better than Flash has been so far this season.
Dec 22, 2014
460 posts
97 upvotes
Regina, SK
I think the issue with the new team members is the show just threw it altogether right away. All the previous members of team Arrow had a longer introduction and became members/learned about Oliver/Arrow at a slower pace. The vigilantes should of stayed on their own longer, after awhile maybe Arrow would team up temporarily at first with some of them and much later on maybe he starts inviting one of them to be part of Team Arrow. This should have been a season long development at a minimum IMO.

I also think they should have ditched Curtis in between seasons I don't buy him as a vigilante and if Felicity is returning to the support role than I don't see Curtis as necessary. They also seem to use him mainly for humour and he just isn't funny. It all feels forced.

I do tend to think that Arrow is currently the best of the DCTV bunch this season.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2007
1335 posts
365 upvotes
Can we make it so you can only bump one related thread? 5 threads for the same video is not necessary...
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
Thought there was going to be an episode tonight before the crossover but alas, there is not. There is this picture of Prometheus versus Green Arrow for the episode after the crossover.

Anyways, next week!

Synopsis wrote:Oliver (Stephen Amell) wakes up to a life where he never got on The Queen’s Gambit. Robert (guest star Jamey Sheridan) and Moira Queen (guest star Susanna Thompson) are alive and well. Laurel (guest star Katie Cassidy) is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent. Everything seems perfect, but Oliver starts to notice small imperfections that make him question this new reality. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and the recruits take on a new threat with help from The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist).
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
977 upvotes
Vaughan
Fantastic episode.

They just need to get rid of the backup cast (Felicity, Ragman, Terrific and that whole bunch). It's obvious how much they ruin the show, every scene without them was great.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17382 posts
1196 upvotes
It was a better episode than the fan service Flash episode. It really allowed the characters to breathe. Kinda nice that they were able to get most of the cast back there.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale: