• Jul 15th, 2017 1:48 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
Best episode of Arrow since last years crossover episode. I was surprised at how underutlized the crossover was in this episode, yet I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17487 posts
1227 upvotes
On a related note, Laurel Lance is suppose to be back for the midseason premier but Earth-1 Laurel is confirmed to be staying dead.

Earth-2 Laurel showed up last season on The Flash as Black Siren and has since been locked up in Star Labs, the prison that as inhumane as anything we've seen in the real world. Will this mean could have changed Earth-2 Laurel to be a good guy? The comic version of her was a metahuman from Earth-2 who decided to stay on Earth-1 after falling for Oliver.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2006
1754 posts
13 upvotes
Scarborough
Season 5 has really winning me back slowly and tonight's episode just hit me in the feels with the interaction between Oliver and his parents.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17487 posts
1227 upvotes
leadingsimon wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 1:32 am
Season 5 has really winning me back slowly and tonight's episode just hit me in the feels with the interaction between Oliver and his parents.
What got me the most was Oliver and Thea's conversation and the her coming to terms with choosing to stick with the only family she has left. It was the near perfect 100th episode bringing Oliver full circle.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
2991 posts
182 upvotes
I thought today's episode of Arrow was fantastic. It was nice to see Oliver struggling with what his life could be if he stayed in the Matrix. I am really enjoying the cross over so far.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13805 posts
2341 upvotes
Toronto
Todays episode was one of the best in years and years. Brought back all the original characters.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
I liked too how all 5 of the cast members stuck in the Matrix were all Original characters from Arrow. Sarah, Thea, Ray, Diggle, and Oliver. It was a crossover episode, but aside from some short cameo appearances by flash/supergirl, it really was more of an Arrow episode. A really good Arrow episode.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17487 posts
1227 upvotes
So Artemis decided to side with the big bad some time during episode 506 during a commercial break.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/30/ar ... rayal-mole
EW can reveal that Evelyn has not been working with Prometheus all along. In a recent episode, the new Team Arrow discovered the truth about Oliver’s original kill list, and Evelyn felt that Oliver was a hypocrite since he was previously on a mission of revenge, yet prevented her from taking vengeance on her parents’ killer. “Rewatch episode 506,” Guggenheim tells EW of Evelyn’s double cross. “If you view the end of 506 and her final scenes with Oliver as, ‘Oh, she’s lying,’ I think you see when she decided to team up with Prometheus. Basically in the commercial break between Act 5 and Act 6 [of that episode], that’s when she made the decision to join up with Prometheus. So while people were watching car commercials, that’s what she was doing.”
Also, about the Invasion episode, I didn't realize the actor for Tommy is now on Chicago Med that was reference by Malcolm when he said Tommy was a doctor in Chicago.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
Pretty good episode last night. I am really surprised how they turned things around this season after the last season. I hope they stay on the same path with Prometheus. It is nice that he is from Oliver's past, but a never seen before character. Also a good twist that Prometheus appears to have been trained by someone Oliver trained with.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
VicRav wrote:
Dec 8th, 2016 9:19 am
Pretty good episode last night. I am really surprised how they turned things around this season after the last season. I hope they stay on the same path with Prometheus. It is nice that he is from Oliver's past, but a never seen before character. Also a good twist that Prometheus appears to have been trained by someone Oliver trained with.
I thought parts of the episode were decent. The stuff with Curtis was pretty cringeworthy...... The CWverse really doesn't do relationships well... lol. I also don't buy him as a Superhero at all either. He needs more of a tech role... he could be like Q from James Bond or Cisco from Flash. Make the cool stuff the rest of the team uses....
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
I agree about Curtis. One of the weakest points of this season. When Prometheus attacked Curtis I was kind of hoping for the character to die. When his relationship was on the line I was kind of hoping he would return to being a part time tech support guy because he is a terrible vigilante.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13805 posts
2341 upvotes
Toronto
VicRav wrote:
Dec 8th, 2016 5:06 pm
I agree about Curtis. One of the weakest points of this season. When Prometheus attacked Curtis I was kind of hoping for the character to die. When his relationship was on the line I was kind of hoping he would return to being a part time tech support guy because he is a terrible vigilante.
+1. He is like the male version of Felicity. We don't need another Felicity.
Jun 29, 2010
736 posts
153 upvotes
Now I miss The Hood. You have failed this city! Arrow. Arrow. Arrow. Almost dead guy cringing on ground. Arrow.
Escalator of bad guys. ArrowArrowArrowArrow. Escalator of dead guys.